TharinduPunchihewa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Highlights of Hotels in Sri Lanka

Club Waskaduwa, a newly built  luxury hotel in southern coastal line of Sri Lanka. I have enjoyed the nice food and other services during my stay at the hotel. The elegant interior make you comfort too. There are couple of room categories with the hotel to choose. And also hotel is beach front and direct access to sea. 

Some of the images I took https://plus.google.com/+TharinduPunchihewa/posts/Diua1PHJ1oe

Sea View RoomsSea View Rooms

Twin RoomTwin Room

The LobbyThe Lobby

Club Waskaduwa Beach Resort & Spa, Waskaduwa, Sri Lanka
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Highlights of Hotels in Sri Lanka

@TharinduPunchihewa Good start. Keep it up. Hope to lots of posts from you.

Level 8

Thank you and for sure, is there any possibility to add sub topics? Or each and every hotel need new topic? 

Level 9

Welcome to Local Guides connect @TharinduPunchihewa. Hope you will post more useful contents in connect 🙂

I would suggest you to make a post with hotels with relavent topics. (example beach resorts in Sri Lanka / southern beach hotels / nature related hotels etc) and explain a bit about your experience with few photographs and upload a video if you have any 🙂

All the best.

Level 10

@TharinduPunchihewa Nice, keep it up!

@IlankovanT

@AnuradhaP

@TharinduPunchihewa wrote:

Club Waskaduwa, a newly built  luxury hotel in southern coastal line of Sri Lanka. I have enjoyed the nice food and other services during my stay at the hotel. The elegant interior make you comfort too. There are couple of room categories with the hotel to choose. And also hotel is beach front and direct access to sea. 

Some of the images I took https://plus.google.com/+TharinduPunchihewa/posts/Diua1PHJ1oe

Sea View RoomsSea View Rooms

Twin RoomTwin Room

The LobbyThe Lobby

Level 8

Let's see, will have a chat this evening. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ProfArunCM, I believe other moderators have mentioned to you that you only have to tag/mention the community member you are replying to in your post, instead of tagging everyone in the thread. Let's try to keep to that. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

@TharinduPunchihewa hope I have cleared some of your doubts today

Level 8

Welcome To Local Guides Connect @TharinduPunchihewa And Nice Photos Too.

Level 8

Yes sure, in any case will buzz you.