cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Help me !

Need some advice..

How do i earn more and more points??

Actually when i check facts they don't give me points.

And if i add a missing place on map, it is also not being shown on map..

What do i do now?

Delhi, India
5 comments
Googler

Re: Help me !

@RiteshP Please see this post about how Local Guides earn points in five ways. Local Guides currently do not earn points for activity under "check the facts" and only earn points if places you add to the map are accepted. It takes time for added and edited places to be reviewed and for points to be awarded. I also recommend visiting our Help Center for more information about the program as well as  reading this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate. There's a lot of info and awesome Local Guides here! 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 2

Actually I'm from MANDSAUR,  a district in MADHYA PRADESH of India. There are no any other local guides here to meet up. Now what to do ??

Level 7

@RiteshP

Quit easy! Just add places on the map in Google maps and wtite reviews with rating. And the last thing - add photos to places you've been visited.

Stores, restaurants, hotels, museums, park and much more places...

Level 8

Hello @RiteshP you can make your own community there and add more people nearby you. You can also search communities currently present in Madhya Pradesh and can organise meet ups later.

Level 8

Just add new places of your surrounding with pictures. Also give review of places to earn more and more point.