Manab PratimS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Hello from Guwahati

Hi this is Manab from Gauhati University. Anybody from Guwahati or Assam here? It would be great to stay connected with each other... I believe it's our duty to make Assam more visible to the world outside, and Google Map is good platform for this. Looking forward for your response. Thanks

Guwahati, Assam, India
6 comments
Level 1

Re: Hello from Guwahati

Hi Manab,

Found your post at right time i guess ;). I'm travelling to Shillong in Oct(Solo) for Bacardi NH7 music concert. Any best travell destinations that you prefer?

Level 7

Hi Manab.

Utpal Hazarika from Guwahati.

Yes we can highlight our beautiful Assam before the world through Google platform by contributing our rich culture, heritage, flora, founa etc. 

Level 7

Hello let's get connect I am from assam too my name is Manirut ...let's expore  assam

@Manab PratimS wrote:

Hi this is Manab from Gauhati University. Anybody from Guwahati or Assam here? It would be great to stay connected with each other... I believe it's our duty to make Assam more visible to the world outside, and Google Map is good platform for this. Looking forward for your response. Thanks

@Manab PratimS wrote:

Level 2

Yes I am

@Manab PratimS wrote:

@Manab PratimS wrote:

Level 7

hello i have arranged a meet in guwahati on 25th March please check the link 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/guwahati

and please encorage other local guide from Guwahati to join 

thank you

@AjayD wrote:

Yes I am

@Manab PratimS wrote:

@Manab PratimS wrote:

Level 8

Hi @Manab PratimS Me Too From Guwahati. Definitely its our duty to create accurate map data and showcase the beauty of ASSAM in front of the World.. It would be better If we can be Active in this forum to discuss various topics in regards to Improvement of Google Maps in Guwahati