cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having Fun In Hong Kong

Having Fun In Hong Kong:

It is always good to have fun and enjoy yourself when you travel, especially if you are alone and do not have anyone to enjoy the trip with. So when I asked people to take pictures of me in Hong Kong, I like to make friends fun 😉

And of course, being Local Guide MasterChef named by my dear friend @OSAMA experiment and make test with the typical foods of the place.
Very important friends, the Asian food in Europe has nothing to do with the original Asian, it is like comparing a paella with an Austrian Strudel 😉

Funny NANDO THE PEAK H:KONGFunny NANDO THE PEAK H:KONGWAX BRUCE LEEWAX BRUCE LEETESTING REAL ASIATIC FOODTESTING REAL ASIATIC FOODBAHIA HONG KONG SHOWBAHIA HONG KONG SHOWBRUCE LEEBRUCE LEEHONG KONG WAX MUSEUMHONG KONG WAX MUSEUM

Source: Myself

Ronda, Málaga, España
41 comments
Level 9

Re: Having Fun In Hong Kong

@Anonymous , so it's time to surprise us again 😁🎉

Yeah to make friends and to make your friends have fun with you it's not easy , specially with Diversity of everything 😊😊

Am very very Happy & Proud being your friend Master chef 🙌🙏 🙌 🙏 🙌 🙏

So your advice is to eat Asian Food from the original source 👍👌👌

Level 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

European asiatic food is really an invention of chinese people in Europe. Authentic Chinese food does not look like ANYTHING they cook in Europe @OSAMA

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

@SalmaanN @HelloSamsonR @AkmalB

@JohnnyE @MedRidaZ @MahabubMunna

checkthis Post....

Thanks @OSAMA for tagging me. Looks like @Anonymous is having a lot of fun every once in a while and he loves to make selfies. He is our Local Guide Selfie King. 😂😂😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another title of nobility...Local Guide Selfie King? Hehehehe 😉

COOL! @JohnnyE Thanks bud

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

Another title of nobility...Local Guide Selfie King? Hehehehe 😉

COOL! @JohnnyE Thanks bud

Welcome @Anonymous, you deserved it, there is no other local guide who shared so many selfies. You are the one and only. 🏆🏅

Level 10

Yesterday I wrote that we are meeting a new @Anonymous before these posts we knows a master chef and foodie person. Now we are looking a Explorer and multi talented nando.

Am I right @OSAMA@JohnnyE.

Level 9

Yeah @AkmalB you are right 👍👌👍

We discover now the hidden Gems of Nando @Anonymous Master chef 🙌

Master Adventure 😎👍👌

@AkmalB wrote:

Yesterday I wrote that we are meeting a new @Anonymous before these posts we knows a master chef and foodie person. Now we are looking a Explorer and multi talented nando.

Am I right @OSAMA@JohnnyE.

Anonymous
Not applicable

And that's not all folks!!😁😄😃🤣😂😉👍👏👏👏👏🇪🇭🇪🇸🇳🇬🇮🇳🇵🇾remote_gif_file.gif