tolisprv85's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Greece a dreamland

If you havent try yet in your life you have to plan holidays in Greece.The place where democracy was born and many other sciences such as mathematics physics medical sciences philosophy political science and literature.Τhis can be perceived if you will visit hundreds of museums and sights that have remained unchanged in the past of time and have the seal of Greek philosophy and culture.

You can also taste the Greek cuisine and specialties that will give you an amazing taste of goods made here under the sun and the sea.

Many herbal remedies for very serious diseases of human body are also available here for u made from ancient recipes and have excellent results.

Greek music is also a result of culture and Greek inheritance.You can travel your soul here by listening to the sound of a bouzouki or a lyre and take part in a glorious night at opera house or to an ancient theater whose acoustics are popular even today through the dolby surround system.

Finally and the best is our heritage of nature that has been given to Greece.Here you can visit and discover many heavenly places thay are naturally manufactured such as islands to some of them are included the best in the world such as Santorini and Crete.

Make Greece your next destination and you will have an experience that you will have been speaking for many years to the next generations.IMAG1454.jpgIMAG1453.jpgIMAG1450.jpgIMAG1445.jpgIMAG1409.jpgIMAG1970.jpgIMAG1960.jpgIMAG1959.jpgIMAG1901.jpgIMAG1890.jpgIMAG1886.jpgIMAG1884.jpgIMAG1956.jpgIMAG2200.jpgIMAG2194.jpgIMAG2183.jpgIMAG2181.jpgIMAG1605.jpgIMAG1604.jpgIMAG1603.jpgIMAG0146.jpgIMAG0142.jpgIMAG0139.jpgIMAG0138.jpgIMAG0137.jpgIMAG0105.jpgIMAG0101.jpgIMAG0094.jpgIMAG0073.jpgIMAG0072.jpgIMAG0061.jpgIMAG0059.jpgΣΥΡΟΣ 1.jpgΣΑΝΤΟΡΙΝΗ.jpgΣΑΝΤΟΡΙΝΗ(9).jpgΠΕΤΡΑ ΜΥΤΙΛΗΝΗ.jpgΠΑΡΟΣ ΗΛΙΟΒΑΣΙΛΕΜΑ.jpgΝΑΞΟΣ.jpgΝΑΞΟΣ (2).jpgΜΗΛΟΣ.jpgΚΑΛΝΤΕΡΑ.jpgΙΟΣ.jpgΑΝΑΒΥΣΣΟΣ.JPGmarina.jpgIMG-20170624-WA0017.jpgIMAG4065.jpgIMAG4064.jpgIMAG4057.jpgIMAG4049.jpgIMAG3731.jpgIMAG3730.jpgIMAG3248.jpgIMAG2951.jpgIMAG2930.jpgIMAG2927.jpgIMAG2426.jpgIMAG2424.jpgIMAG2405.jpgIMAG2153.jpgIMAG2102.jpgIMAG2088.jpgIMAG1733.jpgIMAG1283.jpgIMAG1281.jpgIMAG0865.jpgFlisvos Marina 4.jpgIMG_1986.JPGIMG_1982.JPGIMG_1979.JPGIMG_1785.JPGIMG_1781.JPG

See through our own eyes!!!
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Greece a dreamland

Hi @tolisprv85,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

Wow, Greece has a lot to offer to travellers! I'm actually planning a kayak weekend around one of the Greek islands, Diaporos, this September, and I'm really looking forward to it. 🙂

These photos are amazing, have you taken them?

Please note that there's a 1000 photos limit here on Connect. You can check out these two posts for tips on how to better manage your photo posts: Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within the limits and Tips and tricks to manage the photos in Connect.

Also, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

See you around! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Yes i ve taken all these photos by myself.I always love travellin around explore and takin photos so i can share the pleasure of seein amazing nature all ovr the world.
Of course i can guide u and give u information whenever u want.

Enjoy your vacations in Greece and stay connected!!!
See through our own eyes!!!
Google Moderator

Once again, amazing photos @tolisprv85!

Keep up with the great posts about your country and your adventures. 🙂

By the way, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!