af123's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Fun, Cool, and interesting things to do in Houston TX

Hey Everyone My Name is Adam, I was wondering, What are some of your favorite Fun, Cool, and interesting things to do in Houston TX? Could it be a museum? 

houston texas museum district  the  WAUGH DRIVE BAT COLONY  the kemah boardwalk or Just Chillin and Grillin on a nice day. Let us know what your  favorite Fun, Cool, and interesting things to do in Houston TX are

Thanks and have a wonderful day

Thank you and Regards
Adam F
Houston, TX, USA
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 2
Solution

Re: Fun, Cool, and interesting things to do in Houston TX

Start out the morning with breakfast a Snooze off of Montrose Blvd and Westhiemer Rd. Go to Herman Park. Feed the ducks and watch every one taking pictures for Weddings and Quinces. Then I find my way to the art museum. Go down stairs grab a glass of wine and then look at art! Once complete its lunch time! Head over to China Town off of Bellarie and Beltway 8. Hong Kong Food Street is the best for legit Chinese! The pork and thousand year old egg congee is delish! Any Veggie dish and the Roasted pork belly is so crispy and gelatinous that you may cry! After that you will be in a food coma so go home and take a nap. Lastly end your day at Cheeses wine bar. Grab a glass of Merlot and the smores plate while you watch the Sunset over Galveston bay.  Simply Beautiful. 

View solution in original post

Level 2
Solution

Start out the morning with breakfast a Snooze off of Montrose Blvd and Westhiemer Rd. Go to Herman Park. Feed the ducks and watch every one taking pictures for Weddings and Quinces. Then I find my way to the art museum. Go down stairs grab a glass of wine and then look at art! Once complete its lunch time! Head over to China Town off of Bellarie and Beltway 8. Hong Kong Food Street is the best for legit Chinese! The pork and thousand year old egg congee is delish! Any Veggie dish and the Roasted pork belly is so crispy and gelatinous that you may cry! After that you will be in a food coma so go home and take a nap. Lastly end your day at Cheeses wine bar. Grab a glass of Merlot and the smores plate while you watch the Sunset over Galveston bay.  Simply Beautiful. 

Level 6

@TheBalesky That sounds absolutely wonderful if I had time in my day I would do that every single day. And yes the Chinese food and Asian food in Bellaire in Chinatown is absolutely amazing. Have you ever been to a restaurant  called The Dumpling House? Fresh homemade dumplings that's it amazing. I love how you write I can feel each at every one of those locations laying here in my bed LOL. You are amazing thank you for your input and have a wonderful rest of your day enjoy your weekend as well coming up

Thank you and Regards
Adam F
Level 8

If you're a beer enthusiast, there are a great number of local breweries you can visit! There's  If you're inside of Houston, there's  Saint Arnold, 8th Wonder, Spindletap, Brash, Karbach, and Buffalo Bayou. On the outer areas of Houston, there's Lone Pint in Magnolia, B-52 up in Conroe, No Label in Katy, and Bakfish in Pearland! 

Each brewery has its little own set of things to do. Saint Arnold has a huge drinking area in an air-conditioned space, Karbach has a great outside Biergarten with plenty of games, and the others I'm sure have their own set of cool activities. 

Personally, I like going to support the local breweries and taste their beers. The price on their beers is reasonable, considering how much you get from it. 

Level 6

That Sounds Amazing, There Are some nice smaller breweries popping up near me! in the heart of spring branch H-Town 

@Khang_arooTran wrote:

If you're a beer enthusiast, there are a great number of local breweries you can visit! There's  If you're inside of Houston, there's  Saint Arnold, 8th Wonder, Spindletap, Brash, Karbach, and Buffalo Bayou. On the outer areas of Houston, there's Lone Pint in Magnolia, B-52 up in Conroe, No Label in Katy, and Bakfish in Pearland! 

Each brewery has its little own set of things to do. Saint Arnold has a huge drinking area in an air-conditioned space, Karbach has a great outside Biergarten with plenty of games, and the others I'm sure have their own set of cool activities. 

Personally, I like going to support the local breweries and taste their beers. The price on their beers is reasonable, considering how much you get from it. 

@Khang_arooTran wrote:

Thank you and Regards
Adam F