MiaMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: From Bali to Perth ☀️

Hey @MiaMaria,

I've just found your post about Bali too and now I'm eagerly looking forward to your photos from Perth too. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@NadyaPN Thanks 🙂 I would love to share more but the WiFi here is frustratingly bad. I hope it’s better in the next place we are staying. 

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 8

I hear good things about Perth very often. One of my best friends works there. I'd like to visit myself some day.

Level 8

@MiaMaria yes the internet rang gets worse the further you get away from the City but they are working on it, Sharks Bays is very nice

@MiaMaria wrote:

@DavidTito Thanks so much! We already left Perth and are currently in Denham, Shark Bay! Western Australia is absolutely beautiful! 

Unfortunately the WiFi isn’t that good which is why I can’t respond that often!

very small town but nice

Level 10

Welcome to Western Australia, @MiaMaria. Hope you have a lovely time. Glad to hear your positive first impressions. Kindest regards from Osaka78 😃

Level 9

@Osaka78forTRUMP Thanks so much 🙂 yes indeed, I do have an amazing time. 

Unfortunately time is brutal and I have only 3 days left

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 10

@MiaMaria, we're looking forward to hearing about your travels in WA. Hope you really love your time in Australia. Kindest regards from Osaka78 PS 3 days is plenty of time 🙂

@MiaMaria wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP Thanks so much 🙂 yes indeed, I do have an amazing time. 

Unfortunately time is brutal and I have only 3 days left