Fahid's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Free Transit Visa in Singapore for US Visa Holders

Hi all,

There is a free 24Hour transit visa in Singapore for anybody who is having US Visa and transit time is more than 2 Hours (you should have a valid boarding pass of the transit). This can be claimed at immigration by just showing your passport, US Visa details and boarding pass & they will stamp for 24 hours. This is just a 5 minutes process and absolutely free. This is a great facility which is to be used. Singapore is a really good place to room around too and you have trains/ uber from the airport. I used this facility, called my friends and had a great time in Singapore on the way back from SFO to Cochin!!!

WhatsApp Image 2016-09-25 at 4.23.40 PM.jpeg

Regards,

Fahid K.A.

Singapore
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Free Transit Visa in Singapore for US Visa Holders

Nice photo @Fahid

Thanks for the information. 

Level 10

And this post by @vadapallis covers the beauty of Singapore and will motivate you to visit there. It covers major attractions esp on wildlife side.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/SINGAPORE/m-p/259447

Former Google Contributor

Great to know that you had a jolly time in my home city, @Fahid! Where did the tour take you? Any memorable places you went? 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Hi @JeslynL,

I only had 8 hours of transit, so called the friends to airport and went to Merlion park and nearby places, had lunch in a good restaurant and purchased some items for the kids from one of the shopping mall (name I dont remember)..

Thanks & Regards,

Fahid K.A.

@JeslynL wrote:

Great to know that you had a jolly time in my home city, @Fahid! Where did the tour take you? Any memorable places you went? 🙂

Level 10

well, Singapore is the best place to visit . hope you enjoyed your stay during transit 🙂 

Level 10

@Akhil yes very much. Spicing to the visit was that I was meeting 5 of my friends first time since 5 years...

Level 10

Singapore is very open to visitors. It is easy to get a city tour if you are having a stopover in our great airport 😃

Welcome and next time aim to spend a few days here. Lots of wonderful food. 

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 10

@JulienH wrote:

Singapore is very open to visitors. It is easy to get a city tour if you are having a stopover in our great airport 😃

Welcome and next time aim to spend a few days here. Lots of wonderful food. 

Thanks..