Did you mean: 
Level 3

Food

Latino Restaurants on the Hudson

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Food

Welcome aboard @GeneR,

I just moved your post here in the "Travel and Advice" board as it is the place to ask or share about travel experiences and tips. I noticed this is your first post. Please take also a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides, too. Here some tips to help you with this:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Add a photo of yourself and post your presentation here.  And make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting :).  Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Thanks again and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Former Google Contributor

Re: Food

Hi @GeneR,  Welcome to Connect and thanks for posting!  We recommend checking out the "What Makes a Good Post" article so that you can get as much information as possible from fellow Local Guides.  Are you looking for recommendations for Latino restaurants in New York?  The more information you have in the subject line the better so we know exactly what you're looking for.  Also, are you looking for restaurants in New York City or in towns along the Hudson outside of Manhattan?  

Thanks!