brandtree's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Food in Queens NYC

As a content creator I have been extremely lucky to be involved in the best and most diverse borough of NYC. I would love to share my experiences and learn about yours so we can create an ecosystem around food and culture.

Queens, NY, USA
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Food in Queens NYC

Hi @brandtree,

Nice to see you here on Connect. Welcome!

Seems you are one of many food lovers here. To get into the food spirit here I recommend you to check this topic - FOOD LOVERS CLUB - where other Local Guides share their photos, emotions and experience about food. There you can also share some photos or ideas.

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips about using Local Guides Connect:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • You may start your Connect journey by sharing a bit about yourself in this month's Introduce yourself topic.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!