Michaelthebuzz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Food Hunter in Bali, Part 1

You really have a knack for photography, Michael! Many of these food images look like they could be in a magazine. This is a great follow-up to the other travel images you shared. The photos from the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary were my favorite 🐒 I'm tagging @Christina-NYC so she can check out your series (warning, you may become hungry!) Thanks so much for sharing even more about Bali. Now I want to go! ✈️

Level 9

Hello @Michaelthebuzz

Thanks for your interesting story about FOOD restaurant and night market.As for me it is interesting to know that this market works at night and crowded.The price is enought cheep.Is the food in restaurant spicy?

Share more photos and stories about your country.

Best wishes,

Inga

Level 2

Thanks so much for sharing your great photos, Michael! They did make me hungry —I'll have to go try some pork ribs in barbecue sauce!

Level 7

Thanks @Christina-NYC Coming up next with more mouthwatering food and pictures, 

will tag you once i posted it 😄 
Love the How to take beautiful photos in bakeries will try to do it, but first have to find a bakery nearby 😛

See ya! 

Level 7

@brittym ahaha thank you so much!
still trying to do my best with the photography especially with food. 

and yes! Bali is waiting for you visit 
Bali is a blast! 🙂

have a great day!!

Level 7

thank you so much @Jesi
and more interesting about food is that, eating at night is way more fun 😛

Level 7

Indonesian Loves Rice and Spicy food.

we all grow up with spicy and variants Spices! 😄 
i will do, and i will tag you , as always!
thanks @helga19

You are so right @Michaelthebuzz, vacations are the longest cheating periods in everyone's life. 🙂

I'm looking forward for part 2!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Wow @Michaelthebuzz

Nice. The best thing is its a series. :))

Thanks for sharing.

Woah! @Michaelthebuzz, I've just had lunch but now I am starving once again. That's a really cool topic, I loved it. 🙂 Looking forward to the next parts of the series. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!