Mszen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Food Advice

chicken tandoorichicken tandoorichicken Malaysian ricechicken Malaysian rice

I have visited this restaurant last night for dinner. They have served a quality food . Mouthwatering dishes and quantity is very nice here. spicy food is amazing. service provided was moderate according to your speed of having food. This is for everyone young kids, family, youngsters. Most suitable for families. 

NO ALCOHOL OR BEER IS SERVED.

Infrastructure is nicely renovated casual place for lunch and dinner. It is Muslim owned restaurant  which serves HALAL only. They also has cafe but it's not so much popular.

Coming to travelling, it can easily be seen via bus or car or auto-rickshaw. Best way to travel here is through BEST buses. If you live nearby you can also reach by an auto.

It's  has always been trendy, as it is today. 

Special here is Chicken Afghani.

Maaz Family Restaurant, Sonapur, Bhandup West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Food Advice

Hi @Mszen

Good photos and post.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc. And never share your or anybody personal information in LGC.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 6

As you said i will look for that next time. 

Thankyou for your suggestions 

@VijayDesai it's nice of you for giving deep knowledge about LG.

Thank you

Level 10

Great post and so amazing photos @Mszen
Keep up to share the beautiful photos and informative posts.
Thank you for sharing

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 6

Hi @Mszen. Those dishes look very tasty! But which city was this & which restaurant? Thank you.

Level 6

@James8Arthur it is given in the location but as you asked it is in Mumbai ,Sonapur 

Restaurant  is  'Maaz family restaurant'

Thankyou

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Mszen,

Thanks for sharing your review of this restaurant.

Did you write the restaurant a good long review on Google Maps? The owners will appreciate it and you will convince other Local Guides to visit.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Hey @GeorgesHR yes i did 

Thanks for your appreciation