ElizabethS1919's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

First Time out of Australia, First Time Cruise.

So the hubby and I took our first trip overseas, by boat haha on P&O's Pacific Dawn.

We went on the Island Hopper and visited Noumea, Lifou & Vanuatu. Now to plan our next trip.

I absolutely loved cruising. There is so much to do - the islands were beautiful and relaxing. I would so do the island hopper again, just to go back to beautiful Lifou & Vanuatu.

The Pacific Dawn was great, we had an ocean view at front of ship on Level 11.

I love to sing (join smule sing and you can hear me singing under elizabethsmith98 and you can sing with the artists too) anyway, i loved the karaoke on board.

If you haven't been on a cruise, i would totally recommend it.

Melbourne VIC, Australia
2 comments
Level 10

Re: First Time out of Australia, First Time Cruise.

Hi @ElizabethS1919

Congratulation !!

Happy Journey.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc. And never share your or anybody personal information in LGC.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

Re: First Time out of Australia, First Time Cruise.

It's good to hear about your pleasing cruise experiece, @ElizabethS1919.

Local Guides Connect i s a good place to share it. Welcome! You might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Did you take any photos of the experience? Making your posts as detailed and colorful as possible helps other members in the community engage more. If you are interested to get better in it, you can check out What makes a good post?

You can also See what Local Guides is about and read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!