cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fair Of Malaga 2017

Feria4.png

Fair of Málaga 2017 is held from 12 to 19 August. The Fair is always celebrated the week of 19, in commemoration of the Reconquest of Malaga by the Catholic Kings and their incorporation to the Crown of Castile, and the duration fixed by the City Council.

If you travel to Malaga at this time do not hesitate to enjoy this party, both in the morning and at night. There are 10 non-stop party days, and it is the biggest fair in Europe. Enjoy dancing, singing, music, concerts, fairground attractions, our typical sweet wine and the famous Verdiales dances.

For more information ask me. Thanks friends 😉

@Anonymous Local Guide MasterChef

Day Fair in Larios StreetDay Fair in Larios StreetNight Ferris WheelNight Ferris WheelNight FairNight FairFireworksFireworks

Source: Myself

Ronda, Málaga, España
9 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fair Of Malaga 2017

Thank you @CarlosAnido@ShahMdSultan. You're welcome to Fair of Málaga 2017 😉👍🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸👏👏👏

Level 10

Dear Nando76, hope all's well with you. Thank you for this beautiful story for Fair of Malaga. Your writing is exceptional, so natural. Your photography is clean, bright, sharp. We can see you are glad to be part of it. Lovely work, Nando76. Thank you for sharing. Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 10

wow awesome bro @Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @BudionoS I try take good pictures with my camera and enjoy. I hope one day you can visit Malaga it would be nice man 👍😉👏👏👏🇪🇸🇪🇸

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still with recuperation but I went a little time fo Fair of Malaga and toke this pictures. If you have some questiin about Malaga's Fair feel free to ask me @BudionoS👍😉

Level 9

@Anonymous Welcome and Thanks again for invite me to Fair of Málaga 2017 

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course @ShahMdSultan.I wish you were near Spain bud hehe 😉👍👏👏👏🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🕺💃🕺💃🕺

Level 8

Beautiful @Anonymous , Arial View Is Just Awesome 

Anonymous