Girechasu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Experiential Tourism in Perú, Cusco

Hi everyone!

I´m Giancarlo Chávez, peruvian Local Guide Level 7.

On this occasion, I want to tell you about something beautiful and novel that you can do in Perú, especially in Cusco.

If you enjoy mystery and want to charge with mystical energy, you must have to do an experiential tourism!! where you can live unforgettable experiences through daily activities carried out by people from certain communities in their day by day.

This initiative is part of several tour operators that have designed a business strategy through inclusive business. It´s based on the empowerment of the farmers through their own businesses to fit them into their Core business as the main strategy. Beyond of a business model, this initiative provides a strong contribution to the communities, moreover that economic growth is sought as a whole for each of its members. The support begins with the improvement of homes and common spaces of the community; later, they educate their people and train them in hotel and tourism areas with the sole purpose of externalizing their customs through the teaching and execution of activities.

An example of this, we can appreciate it in MULLAKA´S MISMINAY, a community that through "Condor Travel" -Tour Operator- has obtained positive impacts in the community.

The purpose of this review is not to sponsor the mentioned company. It´s just to invite you to visit Cusco and have an unforgettable experience that will exceed your expectations through experiential tourism because nowadays, this activity is being offered by several tourism companies who undoubtedly have opted to improve the quality life of diverse communities, encourage economic and business growth and finally, reduce the ecological footprint of tourism with inclusive business model.

Mullaka´s Misminay its located at 3,700 meters above sea level.

It´s a community with a natural balcony from where you can look the mountain range that surrounds the Sacred Valley.

What kind of activities can you do here?

- Farming

- Hard Work in the field as agriculture

- Weaving seminar

- Trekking tours

- Mystic activities

- Living in rural houses

- Eat and make a typical homemade foodMisminayMisminay

Welcome to Mullaka´s MisminayWelcome to Mullaka´s Misminay

Rural homeRural home

MusicalMusical

panoramic balconypanoramic balcony

dinner roomdinner room

Panoramic balcony from Mullaka´s MisminayPanoramic balcony from Mullaka´s Misminay

RoomsRooms

Sacred payment to the PACHA MAMASacred payment to the PACHA MAMA

Sacred payment to the PACHA MAMASacred payment to the PACHA MAMA

Making adobe blocksMaking adobe blocks

Adobe BlocksAdobe Blocks

KitchenKitchen

GreenHouseGreenHouse

CowCow

Making loomsMaking looms

Making LoomsMaking Looms

ARTESANAL MAKING LOOMSARTESANAL MAKING LOOMS

Mullaka´s MisminayMullaka´s Misminay

Hope you can visit Mullaka´s Misminay or other community.

If you like this review, Like it.

If you want more reviews like this, just let me know in the comments!!

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Experiential Tourism in Perú, Cusco

Hey @Girechasu,

I really like your post. This is definitely something I'd enjoy doing especially if it's helping the local people. Thanks for sharing about this type of tourism and this specific location. I'm looking forward to your future posts!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!