Balazs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Dubai and Singapore must see

In May, I'll be 2 days Dubai and 3 days in Singapore. Short visit, conferences, meetings. But I always find some time to explore around. Can you please give ideas, what's a must see, must visit in Dubai and in Singapore?

Thank you.

http://kobak.org
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Dubai and Singapore must see

In Dubai the Burj Khalifa which is currently the biggest building in the world and while you are there you can check out the fountain show which happens each evening.

In Singapore you must check out gardens by the bay. It is absolutely spectacular.

Level 5

@BalazsK wrote:

In May, I'll be 2 days Dubai and 3 days in Singapore. Short visit, conferences, meetings. But I always find some time to explore around. Can you please give ideas, what's a must see, must visit in Dubai and in Singapore?

Thank you.

I hope you will enjoy 

In Dubai ( burj Khalifa - Dubai Mall- JBR - Dubai Marina -  city walk .. 

Level 8
Level 8

In Dubai there is a lot of places .. i advice to visit Dubai Garden Glow (beautiful park) and Al Fahidi Historical .. its amazing area and there is a lot of restaurants and cafes.

Level 10

Level 7

Dear @Balazs

I have not travel to Dubai before so i cant help about Dubai's sightseeing spot.

But if you go to Singapore. You must visit "Satay by the Bay". It's great place for foods and drinks especially the satay. I know this place thanks to my local friend. It's open after 6:30pm till midnight.

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 9

Hi 

One of the easiest way is to use the tour bus where it will got though the top places in Dubai

If you will rent of meeting a friend, the suggest to take a look at below as much as you can

- Burj Khalifa, if you will visit to observation desk, you need to book tickets ahead of time

- Dubai Mall and Sheikh Mohammad Boulevard  

- Car trip can start from Sheikh Zayed Road - towers street, then the city walk, then Box mall, then Jumeirah street till reaching Jumairha hotel, good to visit Madinat Jumairah Mall, then you continue to Dubai Marina - you can get Boat Tour there and JBR, you will like this part, then on the way back to The Palm and reach the Atlantis hotel, if still have time you might visit Mall of Emirates, i put them in this order to avoid the traffic 

Avoid traffic time, 7-10 and 19:00 onward if you can 

Let me know if more info needed 

Good luck,