Sudhi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Dubai Garden Glow - Life in Lights and Colours

Yesterday I went to Dubai Garden Glow with my family. This is one of the largest unique Glow Theme Park and leading family entertainment destination in Dubai. It is located at Zabeel Park, access is from Gates 6 and 7 at Park.

The park opens at 4pm but we reached there at 5.30. The garden which is art by day changes to glow by night. The amazing experience of the transformation when the place lights up in front of our eyes. They used millions of bulbs and luminous fabrics to create this wonder.

They have divided the park in to several zones.

First, we visited Ice Park, the coolest hangout spot, which has been made from 5,000 tons of illuminated Ice, and snow sculptures stand at -7 to -8 degrees. One of the most wonderful experience in my life.

After we moved to Dinosaur Park. There we felt that, we were in Jurassic era! More than 50 numbers of lifelike animatronic Dynos. They breathe, growl, shriek and their jaws and blink at you.

Dinosaur Park EntranceDinosaur Park Entrance

The park has a range of overpriced street-food options, like Ice cream and different cuisines.

The Glow garden zone has blessed with numerous colourful lanterns, illuminated animal sculptures and landscapes really make the effect as the walk in a magical place.

The glowing effect works best when the creatures are made to look realistic rather than cartoonish, as in the case of the glowing ants and the fruits and vegetables on display.

Garden Glow LightingGarden Glow Lighting

Lots of glowing seaweed, shells, fishes and jellies are reflect their lights sparkling on the water. Miniatures of Dubai wonders, light-filled tunnels and dangling orbs are amazing.

1 comment
Level 10

Re: Dubai Garden Glow - Life in Lights and Colours

@Sudhi Thanks for sharing.. 🙂 

Where are the dinosaurs? 😛