HeyJoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Dolphins Tour

Kizimkazi, also known as Kizimkazi Mkunguni, Mtendeni  or Dimbani is a small village located in south west of Unguja, Zanzibar, Tanzania and once was called Walled City.

Kizimkazi has become a major tourist attraction as daily boat tours are organized to bring visitors off shore to view and swim with Bottlenose Dolphins. This is one ofthe life time experience you don't have to miss another  most notable feature is Kizimkazi Mosque, one of the oldest Islamic structures in East Africa.

DSC_4854.jpg

Fresh Sword Fish for SALEFresh Sword Fish for SALE

6:30 am the sun rising on the horizon as the excited chatter of fishermen and locals selling and buying fish. The stench of fish hangs in the air. On the ground are fish of all shapes, color and sizes. The auction continues as other fishermen are gutting the fish at the shore.

Finally the moment has arrived. Mattia (my host) told us to wear snorker mask and foot flipper to jump in and i was like "For now just get me a the video footage on my go pro and will be here taking pictures" glad he did and I end up getting amazing photos. We saw many many dolphins and I cant event express it was amazing lifetime experience. 

DSC_5032.jpg

Tourists taking pictures & videosTourists taking pictures & videos

IMG_2869.JPG

IMG_2872.JPG

IMG_2873.JPG

Kizimkazi Dimbani, Zanzibar Central/South Region, Tanzania
2 comments
Level 9

Re: Dolphins Tour

@HeyJoe Thanks a lot for sharing with us beautiful collection my dear. 

Let me tell you there is a limit of uploading photos on connect. 

And that is 1000.

Keep smile

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Re: Dolphins Tour

@deepakjhic oh really???!! Thank you for the heads up. Happy Eid.