DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Destination Perth Travel Advice

Hello, everyone, I would like to share Some Travel Advice before coming to Perth Western Australia...Before you visit Western Australia, read through our fast Perth is Australia's western gateway and a major hub for international air services from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, the United Kingdom and Europe.

• Domestic airlines operate daily services to Perth from the Eastern States. There are also regional services from Perth to many destinations within the state. All people, except Australian and New Zealand passport holders, require a visa to enter Australia. For information concerning different visas available, contact your Australian consulate in your home country.

Driving

• Visitors to Western Australia may drive on a valid overseas driver's license for the same class of vehicle.
  • Vehicles travel on the left-hand side of the road and the wearing of seat belts is compulsory for all passengers.

31 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Destination Perth Travel Advice

@DavidTito: Thanks for sharing encouraging visitors to your own city!

How about adding a location tag to your original post? 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hey @DavidTito:

Thanks for sharing the information. This is very detailed and I hope you'll get lots of visitors to Perth! 🙂

The photo by the water looks amazing as well! 

This post does look like it is more suitable in the Travel and Advice subforum, so I'll be moving it there for others to view! Thanks 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

@Shirley thank you for that yes I am Pretty the only person trying to make Perth Western Australia known on Connect so I feel I have to try little harder but never the less

I enjoy it very much and will lot

@Shirley wrote:

Hey @DavidTito:

Thanks for sharing the information. This is very detailed and I hope you'll get lots of visitors to Perth! 🙂

The photo by the water looks amazing as well! 

This post does look like it is more suitable in the Travel and Advice subforum, so I'll be moving it there for others to view! Thanks 🙂

more to share soon. thanks kindly @Shirley

Level 9
Solution

@DavidTito: Thanks for sharing encouraging visitors to your own city!

How about adding a location tag to your original post? 🙂

Level 8

Thanks @DavidTito

I have been to Perth a few times. Will give you a buzz when I hit next.

Cheers

Level 10

How much time did it take to prepare @DavidTito? Thanks for such brief post. I am not worried about travelling in Parth as you being there. 😂

Level 8

@Badruddeen Ok sounds like a Plan

@Badruddeen wrote:

Thanks @DavidTito

I have been to Perth a few times. Will give you a buzz when I hit next.

Cheers

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP This took a while to prepare, In this sense, having so much information would or could help someone one Connect through a tag comment or share you know how fast news travels on Connect. I Know your not worried about travel there but thanks for engaging bro

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

How much time did it take to prepare @DavidTito? Thanks for such brief post. I am not worried about travelling in Parth as you being there. 😂

Level 9

Thank you so much @DavidTito for detailed information.

It is interesting destination.

I enjoy watching  video about Perth.

Level 8

Hi @DavidTito thanks  for share with us, it  will be very helpful who are new in you county.