Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Delicacy of west Africa

Suya is a spicy kebab (skewered meat) which is a popular food item in West Africa. It is traditionally prepared by the Hausa of northern Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger, Ghana and some parts of Sudan (where it is called agashe). Suya is generally made with skewered beef, ram, or chicken. Innards such as kidney, liver and tripe are also used. The thinly sliced meat is marinated in various spices which include peanut cake, salt, vegetable oil and other flavorings, and then barbecued. Suya is served with further helpings of dried pepper mixed with spices and sliced onions.

If you find your self in this region of the world dont hesitate to try and have a taste of kebab west African way...

IMG_20171221_215849.png

IMG_20171221_220159.png

@SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR @BruceDM @InayatK @Osaka78forTRUMP

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Delicacy of west Africa

Looks delicious, @Sagir. Thanks for sharing. Mouth is watering, looks so fresh. Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Kind regards from Osaka78

View solution in original post

Level 8

@Sagir Thanks for your sharing May favrate food 👌🍊🍉🍈🍍🍅🍈🍈🍆🍅🍒🍍🍏🍉🍀

Bannu local guide
Former Google Contributor

@Sagir - This looks great!  I'm a big fan of spicy food. I'm not too keen on liver, kidney or tripe but I do enjoy chicken and beef (they don't sell Ram meat here in New York City as far as I know).

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10
Solution

Looks delicious, @Sagir. Thanks for sharing. Mouth is watering, looks so fresh. Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

It looks so spicy and Yummy. Mouth watering dishes, sure i'll try these dishes if I visit there. Thanks for the images and suggestion @Sagir

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.