NaushadH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Cycling from singapore to India via malaysia, thailand, myanmar

My name is naushad hussain and i am from Guwahaty city, India. One of my friend who is a para cyclist is attempting for a name in the Guinness book of world records by cycling from singapore to India. The distance has to be completed in a record time. 

We look forward for your support and encouragement and advice's from friends and local guides from these regions. ( Singapore,malaysia, thailand, myanmar).
We are working on the documents and legal paper works once everything is in order we will finalize the date. Tentatively we are planning in the end of April or May 2017.
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cycling from singapore to India via malaysia, thailand, myanmar

Hi @NaushadH. This sounds fantastic! Definitely looking forward to more details. If you ever need recommendations or advice, please reach out! 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

Thank you Jeslynl, we will be definitely needing your support.

Level 8

Good luck! I wish the best for your friend, please share more when your friend gets the record! @NaushadH

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 7

Great idea!.

will join after few years.

Just purchased Merida and started

Connect Moderator

@NaushadH that's pretty cool!  

@RahmatHarmanP I know you recently did a similar route through land route. Perhaps you'll be interested in this 🙂

Level 10

wow @NaushadH sounds great 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

@iDepp :-).. it's an old post though.. almost 1 year ago..  🙂 

@NaushadH Did the team write a blog or online journal that you can share with us here? 

Level 5

@StephenAbraham Due to lots of travel restriction entering India from Myanmar we are puting it at hold. But the expedition is still on and we will definitely complete it. And sure we will post pics and blogs for the same.

Level 8

@NaushadH this is awesome!!, I guess you use google map as your navigation guide? as @StephenAbraham question, Did the team write a blog or online journal ,blog or social media?

yes, @iyudhi traveling on the indochina land trip is a very challenging thing for travelers in Indonesia 

in december (2017) I  traveled overland from Batam Island via Singapore-Malysia and Bangkok, Thailnad using Bus and Train. what if you shared the journey's story here, like how you travel, cross the borders and meet  people in different cultures, I'm sure it would be a good inspiration to many people here...