RalphJPix01's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Crowne Plaza Moncton, Nouveau-Brunswick

I was blown away with my stay at the Crowne Plaza Moncton. Newly renovated, the rooms are cozy, spacious and perfect to work and sleep! The staff is forthcoming and so kind (plus very attentive to details). 

Upon my arrival, I received a welcoming card, hand signed by the Sales Manager, -and they slipped in the card: coupons for their happy hours; and, discounts for their breakfast. Plus, an access to the club lounge 24/7. 

Good size gym and limited in weights and machines, but just right for a workout while traveling. Plus: pool, sauna; and, jacuzzi. 

Seriously, this experience changed my views of the Crowne Plaze chain. It is now my favourite chain if all of their locations treat their guests like I had here.  

Crowne Plaza Moncton Downtown, Main St, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Crowne Plaza Moncton, Nouveau-Brunswick

Hey @RalphJPix01,

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. Did you also leave your review on Google Maps? This way it will help even more people.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!