Narendhanuka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Crete nightlife

Where do I party in Crete and where will I find English music ?

Crete, Greece
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Crete nightlife

I haven't been to Crete since the mid 1990's but when I was there most of the English were gathered around their hotels in Chania and there were loads of bars and clubs that catered to the English around there. 

Crete isn't really a party island though - it is mostly older English and German tourists that go there, not so many young ones so not much night life.

You should always use the location in your posts as locals will have the post promoted to them and they're more likely to see it @Narendhanuka

Level 9

@Narendhanuka wrote:

Where do I party in Crete and where will I find English music ?

Level 9

i am here to help you

Level 9

i am here to help you

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Crete is the 5th biggest island in Europe. You can find ANYTHING YOU LIKE. ANYTHING!!!

Thousands of clear beaches, hundrends of caves and gorges.

Millions of churches and many local celebrations from July-September,with live music and tones of fresh food.

Crete is famous also for guns,that everybody use,on special occasions,like traditional parties.

Crete is famous also,for canavis and one special city,has many home factories that they send tones,(of canavis) in Holland (Netherlands)

Crete is famous for very famous for orgies,with mostly with British people,but also with Russians and from Holland.

Level 9

In Chersonissos and Malia you find lots of English people and everything about them.English music,lots of drinks.Be carefull,because in all these places,you find but quality of drinks and tones of junk food.