Gabuu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Conect Live 2018!

HI everybody!! Yesterday Google send me an email with a confirmation that I'm in this year!!!! I'm so, so, so happy, but I need your advices and help with this travel a about everything! Ha Ha Ha 🙂 any suggestion o advice will be welcome  (things to do and carry on) kisses!! 🙂 

Gabu
Bolivia, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
18 comments
Level 9

Re: Conect Live 2018!

congratulations @Gabuu 😄

@NareshDarji , @Sagir & @ErmesT can you congrat & help ?!

Level 8

@OSAMA  escribió:

congratulations @Gabuu 😄

@NareshDarji , @Sagir & @ErmesT can you congrat & help ?!

Thank you @OSAMA@!!! ^_^

Gabu
Level 9

you're welcome @Gabuu 😉

if you need any help just ask and all the community will help 🙂

keep it up & enjoy

Connect Moderator

Of course we can @OSAMA

Thank you for tagging.

Congratulations @Gabuu. You should have received an email with the indications about how to access to the CL18 board, and for the form to fill. To be on the safe side, I will PM you asap

Level 8

@ErmesT  escribió:

Of course we can @OSAMA

Thank you for tagging.

Congratulations @Gabuu. You should have received an email with the indications about how to access to the CL18 board, and for the form to fill. To be on the safe side, I will PM you asap

@ErmesT thank you very much! The email with indications will send me on monday, and I don't know how use this platform very good, I'm New here, but I want to learn of course 🙂

Gabu
Connect Moderator

Ok,

I have sent a pm to you.

Probably the links will not work for you until you have completed the registration, following the indications that you will find in the email

In the meantime, please start to read and to learn how this community work. Explore and read, you will have a lot of fun. Can't wait to meet you in October

Ermes

Level 8

Yes, the link doesn't work for me yet, hahahaha thank you anyway 🙂 I'll be exploring everything here for now ^_^ see you in october!! 😄 

Gabu
Level 10

Whooohooo! Congratulations @Gabuu!!!! So one selected LG that could not attend freed a place for you! 🙂 You are so lucky!

Level 8

@LucioV  escribió:

Whooohooo! Congratulations @Gabuu!!!! So one selected LG that could not attend freed a place for you! 🙂 You are so lucky!

Yes Lucio!!!! Thank you!! It's the Best birthday gift ever!!! ^_^

Gabu