TriTripleO7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Comment The Coolest Place You Have Traveled To

Probably my favorite place I have been to would be Panama City, Panama.... 

3 comments
Level 7

Re: Comment The Coolest Place You Have Traveled To

Will fly to Panama next year, I'm kinda excited. 

For me however, it definately was Sweden so far. Beautiful countryside. 

Level 2

The coolest place was being in Amsterdam for Halloween festivities! Although Halloween has only been celebrated in Holland for the last 15 years, they really go all out for an entire week with all kinds of spooky creative events which end in a huge parade with parties to follow. Check out AmsterdamSpook.com. Every year there’s a different them! That said, Halloween, whether in North America or in Holland, is still an event where people congregate together dressed in costume... except for the fact that the Dutch speak several languages.

Level 8

The most interesting place for me was the Abaiang atoll in the country of Kiribati.  The country is comprised of hundreds of atolls across the Pacific ocean where the highest elevation is but 4 meters above sea level.  The country is at serious risk of losing precious land to sea level rise.  Take a trip to Abaiang in the embedded tour below where you can see how homes are built and watch a video of a motorcycle trip on the thin strip of land on the outer rim of the atoll.  Look for the multimedia hotspots embedded in the tour.  Have a good trip !