AkmalB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

COTTON ISLAND, PULAU KAPAS ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND IN MALAYSIA

Hi Local guides around the world,

[NOTE] I don't have phone numbers of the most beautiful turtles in the world but you can meet and swim with them in pulau kapas,other than that you can ask me anything regarding your visit to pulau kapas,Thanks.

Malaysia is a beautiful country,famous for its landscape,greenery and tropical islands, According to the department of survey and mapping malaysia there are 878 total islands in the country malaysia also has 510 off shore geographical features which includes rocks sandbanks and ridges,

In this post I will share about pulau kapas one of the beautiful island in malaysia.

Name is in Malay language pulau means island and the word kapas use for cotton in Malay language,even in Urdu and Hindi language,kapas means cotton.

The name refers to the island's white soft sand, the island is located in the east coast of malaysia in south China sea 6 kilometres from district marang kuala terengganu.

The island is reached by ferry from marang jetty two ways tickets for speed boat is 40 RM (10$) for 1 person children less than 12 years and more than 6 years,half price,it's a 20 to 25 minutes journey from jetty.

Total area of the island is around 5 kilometres square,

THINGS, YOU HAVE TO BE WITH

Waterproof back pack,

Waterproof case or cover for mobile phones passport and for important documents,

Better carry drinking water if you are on 1 day visit and you don't have booking for hotel, resorts or chalet,

THINGS TO DO ON PULAU KAPAS VISIT

Enjoy the natural beauty, crystal clear sea water white sand beach,

Enjoy the mesmerising sun rise and sun set,scuba diving snorkeling experience the under water life,

Swim with colourful turtles and fishing,play hide and seek with fishes 😀😀,explore tropical jungle,Marang jettyMarang jetty

HOTELS,RESORTS,CHALETS and TENTS,

Accomodation is not so expensive compared to the island,hotels and resorts are starting from 250 RM (60$) to 350 RM (90$) for one night,or you can choose one of the package,3 days 2 nights+7 time meals+snorkeling, starting from 2000 RM (500$) to 3000 RM (750$) or if someone wants to visit in badget,Tents are 20 RM for per night,without any facilities,

Golden words from a resort receptionGolden words from a resort reception

IMG_20180409_171442.jpg

IMG_20180409_160847.jpg

I love kapas coralI love kapas coral

IMG_20180409_153903.jpg

Bar B Q areaBar B Q area

My favouriteMy favourite

Beach cafeBeach cafe

Yes it's meYes it's me

Other side of the islandOther side of the island

Things from underwater in a cafeThings from underwater in a cafe

With my son and beach in my sunglassesWith my son and beach in my sunglasses

Feel free to ask about any thing 

Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
12 comments
Level 8

Re: COTTON ISLAND, PULAU KAPAS ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND IN MALAYSIA

@AkmalB great pictures and story. Thank you for sharing and for making the world a better place.

Level 9

AMAAAAZING informative encouraging Wonderful post @AkmalB , with very beautiful photos, i like you and your son photo :-)☺️

Level 9

Wow very nice post @AkmalB

Thanks for sharing, I definately want to visit again this island 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AkmalB bahi waoooow thanks for sharing very beautiful island with us, great photography especially picture with your son is so lovely, May you both and your family live long and always stay blessed

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 10

Hi @N4speed77

Thanks for the lovely words,

Have a nice day

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

Thanks for motivate me from your thoughts,

Level 10

Hi @Haseeb 

Next time we will visit together with you 360 cam,

Level 10

@Anonymous My brother my buddy,thanks for liking my photos,

Have a nice day

Level 8

@AkmalB Thank you for sharing with us your great experience. A really awesome place that you have visited.