4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Chittagong (1).jpg

9.jpg

Chittagong (2).jpg

Hope Everyone liked it. 🙂

Made using-Canva. Information from- Wikipedia.

Chittagong, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: CHITTAGONG Travel Advice

Hi @CapitalH, thank you for putting together information about Chittagong in such a wonderful manner 🙂 However, it looks like content was originally from this site. Please do give credit where credit is due or we will have to remove the post.

I have also removed the email address from your post. We do not encourage community members to post private information such as contact details publicly on this community forum. This is to protect the privacy of yourself and others. There is a private messaging system in place if you'd wish to get in touch with others. As such I recommend editing or removing the group email from one of the images.

Feel free to check out this post for tips about posting, searching and interacting with the community.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

@JeslynL The content was not from that site, this template was given out publicly in Canva for anyone to use.

Do I need to include the name of the website that I used for design ?

Thanks a lot for guiding me.

Former Google Contributor

Sure, feel free to include the site where you got the template from. 

Aside from it, please also give credits to the site where you got your text information from (i.e. information on demographics, cuisine, etc). 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.