Osaka78forTRUMP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Briggs in Japan and Philipines 🇯🇵 + 🇵🇭 = 😃

Hey, @AkmalB, good to see you. Hope all's well. How is Malaysia World Wide Food Crawl shaping up? Have you heard about Dollar Pizza NYC Meet-up on Hangouts yet? You know, @ThanulakshanS is a bike lover too. What kind of super bike are you on at the moment? Kind regards from Osaka78

Connect Moderator

@Osaka78forTRUMP About 30,000 JPY (267.00 USD) round trip.

Level 10

That's a lot, @HiroyukiTakisawa 🙂

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP About 30,000 JPY (267.00 USD) round trip.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @Osaka78forTRUMP, you are very nice to help Briggs.

Hello @Briggs, sorry for my late reply. I want to share this post because the travel notes are very helpful Trip to Japan with family, including biking between villages. Thank you @VStudio for sharing the great travel notes. 

It’s cold in Japan, so please dress warm. Since it’s winter, you can enjoy eating hot pots and relax at a hot spring. If you are interested to going to a hot spring, I would recommend Hakone because you can also enjoy seeing Mt. Fuji there. Hakone is located between Tokyo and Shizuoka. Mishima Sky Walk provides a stunning view of Mt.Fuji.

Osaka is Japan's most food-obsessed city, don’t forget to eat “Takoyaki” and “Butaman”. Kyoto and Nara are the beautiful cities with temples and shrines. 

Enjoy your holiday in Japan and Philippines 🙂

Level 10

Ohayo Gozaimasu!

It is the second full day of Japan for me. I arrived on Wednesday evening after missing a connecting flight due to engineering issues back in Sydney.

On Wednesday evening we explored Shinjuku, near the station .

On Thursday we visited the Sensōji, parts of Roppongi and Ueno, and then further down to Akihabara where my siblings probably spent 5000 yen playing claw games (I did not spend any cent!). And then further to Shibuya to check out the Scramble Crossing and Hachiko, my was that an experience!

The food has been immaculate by far. I can't wait to write up more details of all my adventures. Tomorrow I will be leaving for Kyoto and Osaka via Shinkansen, so that will conclude my adventure in Tokyo for the meantime. Because the family is quite time-poor and my siblings are sick, we decided to skip the Mt. Fuji tour and the onsen, so maybe one day when I'm on a solo trip, I will visit all that I want to.

Thank you everyone for your advice and wishes! I beautifully and wonderfully adore my experience here so far (except that my siblings are always getting lost).

Level 10

So awesome, @Briggs. Amazing to hear your adventure stories. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

Hi LGuides family 🙂

@Briggs 

In Japan, I love Ginza (Tokyo).

Tokyo Disneyland.

And Tokyo Tower.

In Japan, this time (Christmas) is a similar Valentine's day, correct @HiroyukiTakisawa さん?

Maybe someday I visit Okinawa, Hiroshima, Nagasaki.

Best regards from Brazil.

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Haruki.

The Japanese Valentine's day is the same date as yours.

Those are historical and beautiful places!

Of course foods are yummy 🙂

Have fun!

Level 8

Wonder if covid calmed down the slurping in Soba ? 

Level 8

@Briggs  You still kicking old mate ? Haven't seen a new pic from you for nearly 2 years.. You give up after hitting a billion views ?