CristianTarija15's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Bolivia 2018

Vamos a empezar este grupo para tratar temas relacionados a Bolivia y todos sus potenciales servicios y productos que se generan a lo largo de nuestro pais.

Si quieres ser parte de esta comunidad mandame un WhatsApp al [Phone number removed]

Tarija, Bolivia
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Bolivia 2018

Hi @CristianTarija15 by all means talk about your home area, that is welcome here.

I'll move this to the Travel and Advice board.

Can you please edit your post to remove your WhatsApp as we don't allow private contact details on Connect for your protection. Local Guides are welcome to use the built in private message system right here on Connect.

Regards Paul

Former Google Contributor

Re: Bolivia 2018

Hello @CristianTarija15,

Welcome to Connect.

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Since you are new to the Community, please take the time to read the below:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges 

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators