JJStupka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Birdwatching South of Brazil

Hello everyone!

These pictures were taken by my favorite place to birdwatching, near of Curitiba - PR, located in South of Brazil.

I hope you enjoy!!!

Leucochloris albicollisLeucochloris albicollis

Crypturellus obsoletusCrypturellus obsoletus

Leptasthenura setariaLeptasthenura setaria

Chamaeza campanisonaChamaeza campanisona

Trogon rufusTrogon rufus

Platelea ajajaPlatelea ajaja

Chácara Izabel Maria, Quitandinha - PR, Brasil
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Birdwatching South of Brazil

I know that it is very difficult to click for the birds. Quick movement, shivering etc of the birds add the situation more complex. I thank you for sharing your valuables @JJStupka

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 5

Thanks friend @bhasibahuleyan for your comment! Birdwatching and photography are complex and delicate activities, it's good to soul and body! I hope you try someday in your city our around your house! You gonna be impressed! 🙂

Ps. Don't forget to share your pictures with me!

@bhasibahuleyan  escreveu:

I know that it is very difficult to click for the birds. Quick movement, shivering etc of the birds add the situation more complex. I thank you for sharing your valuables @JJStupka

Former Google Contributor

Woah! These are some of the best bird photos I've ever seen, @JJStupka! Thanks for sharing and I'm glad I saw your post. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Thank you so much dear @NadyaPN, the place is very good to shoot landscapes too! 😄

I hope you can meet there someday! 

Foto 2 20x30.jpg