MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Birds in Bangladesh Part : 1

Hello My friends 

I am Mahabub From Bangladesh . always try to share my country culture , food and others  this time open a new  Series  Birds In Bangladesh 

all Photos are collect from my known a Bangladeshi Famous Photographer Tarik hasan .Senior Photographer , Bangladesh Birds Society 

After his permission now i try to share stem by stem our country Birds Picture with information

Red Avadavat / লাল মুনিয়া

Red Avadavat/লাল মুনিয়াRed Avadavat/লাল মুনিয়া

The red avadavat, red munia or strawberry finch (Amandava amandava) is a sparrow-sized bird of the family Estrildidae. It is found in the open fields and grasslands of tropical Asia and is popular as a cage bird due to the colourful plumage of the males in their breeding season. It breeds in the Indian Subcontinent in the monsoon season. The species name of amandava and the common name of avadavat are derived from the city of Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India, from where these birds were exported into the pet trade in former times

More Info : Wiki

Siberian Stonechat /সাইবেরিয়ান শিলাফিদ্দা

12322407_10203904188963641_1290988175653868097_o.jpg

The Siberian stonechat or Asian stonechat (Saxicola maurus) is a recently validated species of the Old World flycatcher family (Muscicapidae). Like the other thrush-like flycatchers, it was often placed in the Turdidae in the past. It breeds in temperate Asia and easternmost Europe and winters in the Old World tropics.

More Information: Wiki

বাসন্তী লটকনটিয়া / Vernal hanging parrot

16252487_10206507998937263_3175218132803643015_o.jpg

The vernal hanging parrot (Loriculus vernalis) is a small parrot which is a resident breeder in the Indian subcontinent and some other areas of Southeast Asia. It undergoes local movements, driven mainly by the availability of the fruit, seeds, buds and blossoms that make up its diet. They frequent the Banyan tree for the fruit and Plantain trees for the nectar from the flowers.

More Information: WIki

Mahabub Hasan
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Birds in Bangladesh Part : 1

@MahabubMunna Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Level 9

Nice one @MahabubMunna. I love bird watching. check my photos here

Level 8