giovanni97's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Bike rent Malta

Hi everybody! That's my first discussion here aaand... I'm already asking for a favour. I'm visiting Malta with my girlfriend the next days (26 Jul - 3 Aug) and it would be awesome to do  few days with a bike so I'm askink if there's anyone who's likely to rent two bikes for a few days to a young couple or at least if some of you locals can send us some places where i can rent them without having my wallet torn apart. We will stay in a Hotel in Bugibba for the vacation and we would like to see the most of the Islands, exploring maybe some hidden bays (calette ?) so every suggestion is welcome.

Thanks in advance for whoever will take a moment to see this post and sorry if the English was far from perfection.

Buġibba, Baia di San Paolo, Malta
2 comments
Level 4

Re: Bike rent Malta

Hi, I am happy to see that you are coming to Malta, it is a great country and may you have a lovely holiday.

I do not own bikes and therefore can't rent any, however we have a company which rents bikes via app through credit/debit cards or in one of their local shops. It is named 'I bike Malta'

I wish to have answed your question.

Best regards 🙂

Level 6

Re: Bike rent Malta

Maybe a little bit late, but maybe helpful.

Nextbike is growing on Malta quite fast, so renting a bike at one spot and leaving it on another is very simple.

http://www.nextbike.com.mt/en/malta/

Malta_Hafen.png

(Picture by nextbike)