YOUSUFMSEDDAT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bike Trip to Shillong Peak from Bangladesh

This is the Border bridge of West Bengal and Assam StatesThis is the Border bridge of West Bengal and Assam StatesThis is Yousuf Mohammed Seddat from Bangladesh Local Guides.
It's great to write a Story about my Recent Mountain Biking Trip to Shillong Peak from Bangladesh. ✌

Shillong is the Most Altitudes Peak of Maghalaya State of India. as a Mountain Biker and A Cycle Traveler I would like to summit the peaks with my Bike as usual I had completed few Mountains Biking Mission in Bangladesh. also Summit into Tiger Hill, Darjeeling at 12th December 2016.
as a Cyclist cum Traveler I had a dream to became owner of a record which was complete 64 District of My Motherland. Already I owned this since May 2015.
Now another way I'm trying to be successful Mission in India. India is one Most Populations Country in the world.
with my Bike I'll Completed all Provinces(29) of India near future in sha Allah.
as a Solo Rider I loved to Rode lonely. but in this Tour I had a mate who is Extreme Biker of Bangladesh.

Cycling in India we had Completed
♥ Biked total 635 KM
♥ Back to Back Four Century Rides in a Day
♥ Three Provinces
♥ Ten Districts
♥ Climbed to one Highest hill track city
♥ Climbed to a top Peak of East Khashi District of Maghalaya State
All these biking achieves we did for the first time in Bangladesh.

This is My Longest Bike Tour ever in India. ❤️

Our Biking Rout Plan:
Day 1: Changrabandha Border > CoochBehar City (West bengal) > Alipurduar City (West bengal). Rode Total 113 KM. Strava Tracking Link
Day 2: Alipurduar City (West bengal) > Kokrajhar City (Assam) > Chapar Rural Area of Dhubni District (Assam). Rode Total 1139 KM. Strava Tracking Link 
Day 3: Chapar Rural Area of Dhubni District (Assam) > Bongaigaon District (Assam) > Goalpara District (Assam) > Kamrukh (Assam) > Guwahati City (Assam). Rode Total 169 KM. Strava Tracking Link
Day 4: Guwahati City (Assam) > Ri-Bhoi District (Maghalaya) > Shillong Hill Track City (Maghalaya). Rode Total 105 KM. It was a Climbing Day. Strava Tracking Link
Day 5: Shillong Hill Track City (Maghalaya) > Shillong Peak and Pomnakra. Pomnakra is the Highest Village of Maghalaya Hills State. Strava Tracking Link
Same day we back to Umsning City (Maghalaya) by Bike. and took the Jeep for Guwahati City due to Catch the Bus for Siliguri. This night we had a Long Journey by Bus of 500 Km. Strava Tracking Link
Day 6: From Maynaguri Municipal area (Near Siliguri) we Biked 21 KM to Touch our Exiting port Changrabandha. Successfully completed immigration we reached our home after completed another Night Journey by Bus of 525 Km. Strava Tracking Link
but I had another Ride of 25 KM to Reach my Sweet Home from Bus station at morning 21.01.2017. 😄 Strava Tracking Link

In this tour I tried to Working best as Local Guides to Improving Google Map. few POI I had edited on Map with Ratings,Reviews and 25+/- 360 degree photos sphere successfully uploaded.
Actually Bike touring is my best passion and I just loved to work as a Local Guide from my beloved passion. 😄

Keep me in your prayers to be completed my all Biking Mission in very near future.

Thanks & Regards

Few glimpses below from the Tour Album. Hope you enjoyed this. 

I would like to show you our one best thrilling moment of this tour. we cycled into a Deck Bridge approximately 1.3 KM. Just click this link for Youtube. 

This is First Gate of  West Bengal while we are stating our RideThis is First Gate of West Bengal while we are stating our RideG0121735.JPGWe are at Kokrajhar District City of Assam StateWe are at Kokrajhar District City of Assam StateWe are at Chapar Police Station of Dhubni District. Last night we stayed there. Indian Polices are great.We are at Chapar Police Station of Dhubni District. Last night we stayed there. Indian Polices are great.Somewhere in Bongaigoan District while we are climbing Mountains inside tea gardens.Somewhere in Bongaigoan District while we are climbing Mountains inside tea gardens.We are entering Goalpara District over the Longest Bridge of Brahmaputra River.We are entering Goalpara District over the Longest Bridge of Brahmaputra River.Somewhere in Kamrukh District on the way to Guwahati CitySomewhere in Kamrukh District on the way to Guwahati CityWe reached at Guwahati City at Night 8PMWe reached at Guwahati City at Night 8PMWe are starting our Climbing to Shillong CityWe are starting our Climbing to Shillong CityWe met with Mumbai Female Cyclist Miss Gupta. she is climbing solo to Shillong also. but unfortunately she couldn't complete her ride due to knee pain.We met with Mumbai Female Cyclist Miss Gupta. she is climbing solo to Shillong also. but unfortunately she couldn't complete her ride due to knee pain.We are happy to find our Bangladesh product in Foreign Land. lolWe are happy to find our Bangladesh product in Foreign Land. lolSomewhere in Umsning we are in our Lunch break.Somewhere in Umsning we are in our Lunch break.Somewhere in Nongpoh hills I sleep besides the Highway due to Climbing Tiredness. lolSomewhere in Nongpoh hills I sleep besides the Highway due to Climbing Tiredness. lolWhen we reached at Shillong City at 7:30 PM.When we reached at Shillong City at 7:30 PM.We are so close to Shillong PeakWe are so close to Shillong PeakI'm at the Top Village of Maghalaya named "Pomnakra".It's 300m far from Shillong Peak.I'm at the Top Village of Maghalaya named "Pomnakra".It's 300m far from Shillong Peak.Behind us It's Umiam Lake. Highest Lake of Maghalaya.Behind us It's Umiam Lake. Highest Lake of Maghalaya.

Shillong, Meghalaya, India
38 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Bike Trip to Shillong Peak from Bangladesh

@YOUSUFMSEDDAT WOW !

WHAT A RIDE ... 

THANKS BRO YOUR THIS KIND OF SHARE ....

Happy guiding ...

Level 8

Thanks @ShafiulB bhai. keep me in your prayers 🙂 

Level 8

@YOUSUFMSEDDAT vaya you are just awesome.

You are our pride.

Keep it up. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Level 8

My pleasure @SajolKDas bhai 🙂 

Level 10

@YOUSUFMSEDDAT আপনি আমাদের আশা আপনি আমাদের ভালবাসা । আমরা আনন্দিত + গর্বিত এমন একজন লোকাল গাইড সাথে পেয়ে 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@TraciC @Corrie @HelloJess last time i talk about him . cross 2100km Bangladesh to India Cycling and collect information about our next cross culture Meetup  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@MahabubMunna ভাই, অনেক অনেক ধন্যবাদ এবং ভালোবাসা 😄 

Former Google Contributor

Wow, great post @YOUSUFMSEDDAT. Thank you for sharing! We have actually featured this story on the homepage today 🙂 

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 1.44.11 AM.png

Level 8

Thanks @MahabubMunna bhai 🙂