NancyF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Best crepes in Paris

Howdy mesdames, mesdemoiselles and messieurs. I am looking for the best resto in Paris for eating crepes.... I would like to know, principally 2 kinds of restos: a chic and expensive and another not expensive resto.... any ideas?? Merci!!!

Paris, France
13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best crepes in Paris

@Tchoa is very involved with the Local Guides community in Paris. Tagging him so hopefully he can share some recommendations! In the meantime, here's a My Map that I put together with some nice restaurants and cafes in Paris. I pulled this together based on recommendations from friends, so I haven't been to all of them yet.

Level 7

@HelloJess thank u very much for your advice!

And your map is a good guide, I've tried some of the places that you are showing and I really liked them...

@Tchoa what is the best place for you  for crepes in Paris?

Au revoir!

Level 8

Hello @NancyF and @HelloJess

I love this restaurant: https://goo.gl/maps/Qd9qN48peFJ2

It's near the Panthéon in the 5 arrondissement (District) in the Quartier Latin and the crepes are just amazing! 

The prices are correct, between 11€ and 15€ for the crepe and then you can ask for Cider that suits perfect.

You could find salty (Galettes) and sweet crepes 🙂

If you want more advices don't hesitate to ask me 🙂

Bye and have fun in Paris! 

By Daniel RS
Level 8

Hello again @NancyF & @HelloJess !

For the chip crêperie you can go to this one: https://goo.gl/maps/e3kGqY9cBLG2

It's sited in a zone of the 5th district more touristic than the other one. The other one is a restaurant and you seat in there. 

In this one, you normally ask for take ago. The crepes are also good and the prices are low. 

Bye 😉

By Daniel RS
Level 7

I wanna go right now haha merci for your suggestions!!!

Have a nice day

Level 8

De rien @NancyF 🙂 !!

When are you coming to Paris?

A bientôt!

By Daniel RS
Level 7

Actually, Im living in Paris, but Im always discovering new places and I like to b open to new suggestions. I dont like when I have my selected restos or places. Paris need to be enjoyed and we have a lot of choices.

😄

Have a nice week!

Level 4

For sure "La crêpe Dentelle" located 10 rue Leopold Bellan 75002.

You can try Crepe frangipane ... delicious

Level 1

hi