IanM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Best coffee in eugene?

Hey people from Eugene Oregon, what is your favorite local coffee spot and why?

Eugene, OR, United States
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best coffee in eugene?

Hi @IanM, I've gotten recommendations from Local Guides for Wandering Goat, but haven't been there 🙂 

Level 2

I have had their coffee and it is pretty gooood. Has anyone ever tried Coffee Plant Roasters on West 11th? Its a bit, high class but for a once a month coffee its delicious. They also sell Geisha beans that are roasted in the shop. Its a pretty neat little spot.

Level 3

Wandering Goat in the Whiteaker is a neighborhood, hippy/anarchist-type place with beer, wine, music, hippy food.

Alan Bros. is another good coffee shop on 5th Ave.  Great coffee, sandwiches, other food.

Lots of people like to drive through Dutch Bros. all over Eugene.

Level 4

Hello, I don't want to say $tar$ucks as my wife, But I like the Coffee and El Pique in Springfield is good. Other than that I'm sorry I make my own because Eugene is a let down when it comes to coffee.

Level 4

OMG I forgot about Coffee Plant Roasters, their best in Eugene that I've come across. 

Level 4

There are too many to choose from personally.  Eugene is littered with great coffee shops!

Level 5

The Barn Light in Downtown Eugene.jpg

The Barn Light is my all-time favorite coffee shop in all of Eugene. Both locations are great, but the downtown location on Willamette is my go-to.  I've heard they are about to start roasting their own beans too, which will be amazing!  This is also one of my go-to places for meeting with clients, and the building has a fiber line, so it's the fastest free wifi in town.  There is much to love about this great local business. 

Learn more on their site: http://thebarnlightbar.com/

Level 7

I've drinking a lot of coffee and Eugene and believe it or not the best coffee I've had is that a small Market =

L N Minit Market

536 E 11th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401
(541) 687-9594

https://goo.gl/maps/fb9N8PSBacA2