AshokRSanku's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Best Ice-Cream in Hyderabad

This board is for figuring out what is the best ice-cream available around Hyderabad region. So far till date Arabian-Nights is the one I liked most from Creamstone chain. Let us figure out what will beat the taste of this.

Cream Stone Ice Cream, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
16 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best Ice-Cream in Hyderabad

Hi @AshokRSanku, this board (LG Challenge 2016) is for discussions related to the Local Guides Challenge that happened last year. Therefore, I am moving your post out of this board and to Travel and Advice

Looks like this is one of your first posts, so welcome to Connect! Connect is a global community forum where Local Guides from all over the world share their experiences and ideas with one another. Be sure to check out the many different boards to find out what others are talking about. 🙂

As you are new, here are some tips to get started:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Spoiler
Mango flavour in creamstone is awesome, worth trying!

Otherwise for old timers in Hyderabad, we go to famous ice cream, maozam jahi market near Karachi bakery which is famous:)
Level 5

Cream Stone Ice- Cream Is very Famous in Hyderabad. Just try it out. I can sure you will love it. The quality and quantity also too good. They have multiple branches you can easily find out. Have and tell me how is your experience 

Level 5

Cream Stone Ice- Cream Is very Famous in Hyderabad. Just try it out. I can sure you will love it. The quality and quantity also too good. They have multiple branches you can easily find out. Have and tell me how is your experience 

Level 6

I highly recommend Famous Icecreams in Nampally. It is a street side store which is usually crowded, but what yummy icecreams they sell! 

Level 10

ICE BOX-Hyderabad

Today i visited ice box a small and cute ice cream store .the way the equipment and all furniture were arranged i am so impressed with that.

when it comes to taste,this place is best place to have ice cream in Hyderabad. there are wide range of flavors.cost is economical.

IF you are living in Hyderabad this is a must visit place.

i will put the address below and my discovery along with it.

Hope you give a visit.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ice+Box/@17.4515271,78.3937433,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3bcb9166768af...

Level 10

Cream stone is good but Expensive, there are different stores that provide better taste at lower cost than cream stone. 

Cream stone is all about brand and expensive ,i feel i pay more than what i eat in cream stone.

ICE box madhapur is economical and taste is the  best i had in recent time.

i am a ice cream freak and i know u will agree with me about the place once u give a visit.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ice+Box/@17.4515271,78.3937433,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3bcb9166768af...

Former Google Contributor

Woah, you really know a LOT about ice cream places in Hyderabad! How about making a list of your recommendations and share it with the community? 🙂 This totally inspired me to make a list for Singapore! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@JeslynL sure that is a great idea . thak you.