MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Rainy season in Bangladesh

No need to thank me @MahabubMunna, the pleasure is always mine! And 1 years doesn't scare at all, I just have to find a way how I can make this possible. 🙂

See you later.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

it's better you come in there 6 year 6 times , per year 1 week visit then next time come in another mount ehehhe , then not need to stay a year  in there 🙂 . i knwo few guys come in there for Birds photography  , different different mount visit there @KlaudiyaG  

Mahabub Hasan

Great suggestion @MahabubMunna, but my overall plan is to go and live for a while in Asia. And believe me, Bangladesh is on my list. 😉 I still have a lot of things to organize and it's going to take several years to realize this dream of mine, but I'm not going to give up till it becomes a reality.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG My travel wish list map . i don't know when got make me billion dollar owner and complete this 🙂 . maybe need to born again 😛 

Mahabub Hasan

Yeah I agree, it is quit expensive to travel the world, but I believe that if you deeply, truly want something, you'll find the way to achieve it. So for now, I wish you a lot of luck @MahabubMunna and besides your young, you have your life ahead of you. My best advice to you is patience and you'll see everything will work out in the end. 🙂

Level 10

Amin ( believe god accept your wish ) . yah i travel a  lot in budget tour , also i know how to save money . hope we gossip a lot in Connect live time 🙂 when we meet . take care yourself and your family .

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@KlaudiyaG wrote:

Great suggestion @MahabubMunna, but my overall plan is to go and live for a while in Asia. And believe me, Bangladesh is on my list. 😉 I still have a lot of things to organize and it's going to take several years to realize this dream of mine, but I'm not going to give up till it becomes a reality.

Klaudiya, Come to Maldives or list Maldives too. 😄

Cheers

Level 2

Never knew Bangladesh was so beautiful.