MiaMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Beautiful Budapest

Hey @MiaMaria thanks for your post:) We are glad that you enjoyed our capital city.

let us know if you are planning to visit us again, we can guide you - so the situation would be: local guides guiding a local guide (copyright @ErmesT 😛 )

Level 8

hehe, @GeorgesHR actually you are right. the Kürtőskalács and the morning coffee make a good couple, because the Kürtőskalács is like a very sweet (lots of sugar) kind of a cake, which is made on live coals. usually I can not eat more than a small piece, because it is just tooo sweet 😄

Level 8

hey @NatalkaR good too hear that:)))) you are welcome any time - as I said before;)

Level 8

hey, @Badruddeen nice to see you:) I hope we can meet again for example in Budapest, or in Maldives, or in San Francisco - Saloon 😄

Level 8

wow, @Shirley nice to hear that you liked so much the Opera House:)

have you been maybe in the St. Stephen's Basilica?

Connect Moderator

Hahaha @Andras_H

Thanks for tagging me, I think that @MiaMaria already know about that long series of posts related to LGsummit17.

If you like, I can offer "Traveling like a local" as a suggestion for a traveling post.

Oh, I start writing, and I was near to forget the most important thing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDRAS

🍻🥂🍾🎂🎉🎁🎊

Ermes

Level 8

hey @KlaudiyaG, you are well informed;)

Yes he was the inventor of the cube. And did you know that the father of Rubik Erno (had the same name) was a mechanical engineer and one of the most famous Hungarian aircraft designer. He designed more than 20 sailplane!

For example the R-S26S is still flying (I have tried it already) 🙂

Level 8

hehe, @ErmesT that is a great idea. 5 hours is not tooo much, you are welcome for a lunch for sure;)

Level 8

hey @ErmesT, your "travelling like a local" sounds good:)

and thank you for the good wishes:)

Level 9

@Andras_H, yes I did go there, wrote a review about it too! Budapest is probably one of my most favourite places in Europe.

Happy birthday too, I hope you enjoy your day 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!