Level 8

Re: Beautiful Budapest

@OSAMA wrote:

Waiting you bro @Badruddeen πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™Œ

Welcome Welcome Welcome πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ“£

Yes, one day hopefully in not too far away. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Level 6

Thanks for sharing this and bring us all along on your adventures in Budapest!

You have me totally jealous with all that food, I could only imagine how good all that tastes. If its possible to decide, What is your favorite food so far while you've been? Its definitely one of the top places i would like to go, any suggestions for my future travels?

Thanks again for sharing, enjoy the rest of your trip!

Level 10

@AkmalB wrote:

@HelloSamsonR you should take it seriously,it's a good idea FROM @OSAMA,

I want to open a falafel restaurant in Kuala Lumpur,but a lot already serving here,

@Badruddeen@AkmalB @OSAMA I will love to do this, but how will I get the ingredients and recipes to do this. I don't even know how to do it. Can someone guide me, I will love to key into this initiative :D.

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@AkmalB wrote:

@HelloSamsonR you should take it seriously,it's a good idea FROM @OSAMA,

I want to open a falafel restaurant in Kuala Lumpur,but a lot already serving here,

@Badruddeen@AkmalB @OSAMA I will love to do this, but how will I get the ingredients and recipes to do this. I don't even know how to do it. Can someone guide me, I will love to key into this initiative :D.

I think Osama can help.

Or maybe @StephenAbraham can guide you? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Cheers

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR I think @OSAMA could better help,but my opinion is the ingredients are available in every country and region now a days ,the main thing is recipe,here in malaysia ,the peoples are selling falafel with Malaysian touch which are not successful,because original recipe is from Arab countries,at the same thing in same place is more successful because they are selling original recipe,

So my point is, get the original recipe and focus on that ,and the ideal place is somewhere in the city centre.

I hope it will help full

Have a nice day

Level 10

Thanks @Badruddeen & @AkmalB. @AkmalB Thanks for sharing the useful tips. Let me see what Osama the suggestee of the idea has to say about this :).

Level 8

We live in very close to our capital city.

Recently we organised a Local Guide Meetup in Budapest and we visited the most popular City Park. 

I wrote a recap about the meetup and Budapest`s history. I hope you will like it!

Connect Moderator

Wow, you are for sure trying to convince my to move (5 hours by car) and visit Budapest, @MiaMaria, maybe to have a lunch with @Fructy and @Andras_H

Have you been able to meet them?

Level 10

Wow! Nice traveling post @MiaMaria Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Level 8

hey @Julien44 one of your most viewed pic, right? πŸ™‚ congrats once again πŸ˜›

My Contribution Β€ Self Intro Β€ Budapest LG G+ Β€ #LGSummit17: my Recap&Experience / Photos