cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Beautiful Budapest

Hi @Andras_H,

Thanks for tagging me.

Yes, it could be. The problem is that I have been there on 2013 and I wasn't LG. I didn't catch up .

See you

Jul

Level 9

@Andras_H nice, thanks!! 

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 6

Hi @MiaMaria

I am visiting Budapest in June for the first time! I have 5 days for the city but I was thinking to take one day and visit some place near. Any recommendations? Maybe Lake Balaton?

Andres

Level 7

Hi @AndresN,

Lake Balaton is always a good idea, especially during the summer season. The season starts usually at the end of May. If you choose to visit Balaton, you should go to Siófok as it's the biggest town around the lake. From Budapest it takes about 80 minutes to get there by any direct train, that mainly departs from Déli pályaudvar which is a subway station as well, so you can be there in no time from the downtown by metro line 2 (red). Ticket desks are usually crowded, you shoul consider buying your train tickets online at mav-start.hu or at ticketing machines.

Level 8

wow, @Shirley it is very kind form you, since Europe has a lot of incredible cities:) and you also wrote a review, excellent.

Thanks for the HB wishes!

Level 8

hi @AndresN, as @ZsoltL wrote the Lake Balaton is a great idea in June.

I would also suggest Visegrad - the view to the Duna is incredible. 

Level 6

Thanks @ZsoltL and @Andras_H ! I will go to Lake Balaton, probably Balatonfured and rent a bike to explore the area. I will also go to Visegrad as it looks really beautiful.

Level 8

Your explanation of the origin of Budapest reminded me of the scene in "The Expendables" with Stallone & Statham 😜

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is interesting information. I really liked the combination between to names. Thank you  

Level 7

Budapest is beautiful! Visited it during my first euro-trip in may and going to visit it again in a month! Here are some of my shots (I just love last two):

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png