JedR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Beaches of the Philippines

Hi everyone,

I hope this post can help (locals/foreign) travelers to have a guide on their next visit in the provinces and famous places of Philippines. 

Philippines
16 comments
Level 8

Re: Beaches of the Philippines

Oh nice

Level 9

Surfing at La UnionSurfing at La Union

If you're in Luzon and you want to surf, then you should visit La Union. Other options are Zambales and Baler Aurora! 

Former Google Contributor

HI @JedR,

Thanks for sharing this video with your fellow Local Guides on Connect.  It would be great if you could share more detail on the provinces and famous places you recommend.  The Philippines has so many beautiful islands and beaches so the more specific detail you can share, the more helpful it will be to people who would like to visit.  What are your top 5 provinces and beaches?  

Level 9

Hi @JessicaA,

The most famous provinces in the Philippines are Boracay, Palawan (El Nido, Coron and Puerto Princesa), Cebu, Bohol, Sagada and Bicol. 

This vlog from LostLeblac is so informative

You can see more information about beautiful places in this link.

I am also uploading some of my personal travels on youtube. You can see it here 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice videos. The Philippines is a beautiful place with plenty of gorgeous beaches.

Even more than the beaches, I love the rivers. They are absolutely stunning.

I took this on Cabadbaran River leading to Butuan Bay.Philippines.jpeg

Level 9

Yesss Sir! Are you still here in the Philippines?

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, just visit there. I'm American but my wife is a Pinay. We live in the states.

Level 8

The nicest beach I have ever visited was in Philippines.

It's called Sugar Beach on Negros Island.  It was a bit of a journey but was it worth it. White sand, turquoise blue water, hammocks to relax and cheap lovely places to stay but not that many people.

An absolute paradise.

Level 10

Awesome, @JedR@Briggs: Check Philippines Local Guides vlogger, JedR on YouTube = Get you stoked for Philippines 🙂 Kind regards from Osaka78