MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bangladeshi Food Part - 1 Bakorkhani /suka roti / বাকরখানি

Hey @MahabubMunna,

Thanks for tagging me. Since early morning, I'm constantly hungry because of your delicious posts! 

See you!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@NadyaPN don't feel shy  take this . and enjoy friday . If Bangladesh Friday holidayIMG-220218.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@MarinSt Most welcome in Bangladesh . Just come on . Advance Invite you our 100th meetup . with in few mount we arrange our community 100th meetup . already finish 82 meetup .  

Mahabub Hasan

Hi @MahabubMunna,

Thank you for the advanced invitation! I'll be there. Please tag me when the meet-up gets approved.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

Of course we inform you earlier . it's a great news for us . thanks a lot @MarinSt . 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

@NadyaPN  @KlaudiyaG @MarinSt you may try this too 😄 these made by me ❤️

20180213_171436.jpg

Level 10

try to test this 😉 @ValeriaAumasque

Mahabub Hasan

Hey @Farhana_Rupa,

That looks delicious! What are these pastries? Are all of them desserts? (thanks to @SoniaK and @MahabubMunna I can now identify the beautiful Naksi Pitha)

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

Wow, @MahabubMunna, congratulations for the amazing post. I love post about food as I'm a food lover @SoniaK. I'm lucky because I can only see the photos, otherwise you will have a fat moderator

Hahahahaha.... @ErmesT, if someone tries to remind me of my weight when I indulge in some pastries or biryani or ice cream or any heavenly food, I just remind them back that calories are nothing but numbers. Eat whatever you feel like, if you can't burn it, no problem, cut yourself.............................................another slice of cheesecake.

Always remember to be in shape. And just for the record, round is a shape too. 

Cheers to all the foodies out there!