NirajBhusal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bangladesh Tour May 2 - May 9

Hello, Local Guides !!

I have my travel plans to visit Bangladesh from May 2 - May 9. During my Trip, I have plans to visit all the Local Guides as much as possible.  So, Local Guides around Bangladesh please reply me below so that we can meet. I will list the list of places I will be visiting in Bangladesh. 

In February, Pavel Sarwar from Mymensingh Local Guides was in Nepal and we stayed together for about two weeks in my house. He invited my lots of times to visit Bangladesh and finally, I made a plan to visit Bangladesh. So, Thank you Pavel and Zafrin for inviting me. 

@PavelS  @SumaiyaZafrinC

5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Bangladesh Tour May 2 - May 9

Hi @NirajBhusal, please share your itinerary so that I can tell you if it will be possible for me to meet you or not. Since your tour falls on weekdays, it will be difficult for me to say in advance if I can make it or not. Please let me know if you will be visiting only Dhaka or other places as well. If you use any local cell phone during your stay here, please share the number as well so that we can give a buzz.

Hope you enjoy your visit here. Have a happy tour in Bangladesh!

Connect Moderator

@NirajBhusal You are most welcome @NirajBhusal 

I am waiting for your arrival in my country. 

Level 8

Hello @NirajBhusal

Welcome to Bangladesh! Please share your itinerary. I’m located in Dhaka. 

Level 8

Hello @ShafiulB Thank You so much, I am too excited to visit your country. Can you ping me on Hangouts so that I can let you when I arrive there? 

Level 8

@Arif Hossaini @SoniaK My flight is on May 2 at 4:45 PM Nepal time. I have plans to visit Cox's Bazar, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Dhaka, etc. So I don't have fixed itineraries, If, you can ping me on Hangouts I will let you know when I arrive there so that we can meet.