yveslicazhel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF PUERTO GALERA PHILIPPINES

HI GUYS! IF ANYONE HERE WANTS TO EXPLORE AND EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF PUERTO GALERA, I AM RECOMMENDING MY VIDEO FOR YOU TO WATCH TO HAVE A LITTLE IDEAS AND TIPS FROM MY TRAVEL EXPERIENCED. 

I NEVER THOUGHT  TO HAVE  FUN THAN I EXPECTED GOING AT PUERTO GALERA. ME AND MY FAMILY REALLY LOVE THIS PLACE. LOTS OF ISLAND AND BEACHES THAT YOU WILL SEE FIND AT PUERTO GALERA. ALSO THERE ARE ACTIVITIES LIKE SNORKELING, ISLAND HOPPING, BANANA BOAT, DIVING, KAYAK, WATER PARK AND MANY MORE.  ( please do not forget to like the my video and subscribe 😄 thank you)

Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: TRIP TO PUERTO GALERA

Hi @yveslicazhel,

Thank you for sharing Puerto Galera with the community! It looks like a real paradise. Did you created the lovely video? If not, please give credits where credits are due or we will have to remove your post.

We always encourage community members to share original content. If you ever need ideas, feel free to take a look around the many different boards here on Connect and find out what others usually share. For tips and best practices on using this community, you can check out this post.

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: TRIP TO PUERTO GALERA

HI @KlaudiyaGTHANK YOU FOR THE NICE COMMENT. YES I MADE THIS VIDEO MYSELF.  I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.