SanatkumarM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Awesome places to visit in monsoon or winter in india

The place having nice and beauty of nature. these are wonderful places.

9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Awesome places to visit in monsoon or winter in india

Hi @SanatkumarM,

Great topic. Please share with us your favourite location to visit in India during the monsoon or in winter. Very curious about this as the Indian continent is full of amazing locations to visit in every season :).

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @SanatkumarM,

Great topic. Please share with us your favourite location to visit in India during the monsoon or in winter. Very curious about this as the Indian continent is full of amazing locations to visit in every season :).

Many thanks.

Level 5

In monsoon you can visit many places in INDIA. In which LONAVALA is so awesome place to visit in monsoon, here are many places to visit. MAHABALESHWAR is also a nice place famous as a hill station. But you should have to visit mahabaleshwar in winter season. these two places are awesome. I love these places....

Level 8

Monsoon in India is mostly heavy in the western ghats and north eastern region. I have been to most of the western ghats, but there is no other place which is  appalling as kerala. Best places in kerala are Munnar( sit back and njoy the rain), Thekkady ( njoy the wild life and a boat ride through thekkady lake), aleppy ( spend 2 days in a house boat with your family), Athirappilly ( explore the flooded periyar river and athirappillly waterfalls). 

There are lots of other unknown places also in kerala . 

Level 8

If you go to Hills Valley of Flower in Uttaranchal is awesome in Monsoon..

Many thanks for your great tips, @VinodKotiya @SanatkumarM and @Attokkaran !

Level 5

During Monsoon one can visit the following places:

1) Munnar, Kerala: Munnar a popular hill station, among the exotic flora found in the forests and grasslands.

2) Shillong, Meghalaya : Situated in the North-Eastern corner of India.  Limpid lakes, expansive rivers, beautiful peaks, unpolluted rushing streams breaking into waterfalls, twisting and turning, disappearing in the jungle, this is Meghalaya. Meghalaya is also home to that unique carnivorous plant, the Pitcher plant.

3) Andaman & Nicobar Islands : Floating in splendid isolation in the Bay of Bengal is the archipelago of over 572 Islands, known as Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Silvery-sandy beaches on the edge of meandering coastlines, and the excellent scope of water sports, diving, carefree relaxation etc, make the islands a unique tourist destination.

4) Bikaner, Rajasthan : The rain splashed majestic palaces of Junagarh, Lallgarh, Gajner and the famous Jain Temple and Karni Mata Temple are some of the must see places in Bikaner.

5)  Mussoorie, Uttarakhand: Popularly regarded as the “Queen of hill stations”.

Level 6

I would like to tell you visit Munnar in monsoon or winter it is the best place.

Check out the link you will get the details.

Click here to get details

@SanatkumarM wrote:

The place having nice and beauty of nature. these are wonderful places.

Level 7

India has lot of places to visit in every season especially in tamilnadu Ooty , Kidaikanal is very nice to visit

Level 6

Will be soon uploading the Kodaikanal blog.