GillianC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: A Local’s Guide to Sydney’s Northern Beaches

Very nice Photo @MahabubMunna i like the last one most , it's look the guys behind you stand on glass 👍👌

And very nice star fish star fish 😁

P.S: Did You collect All Google T-SHIRTs!? 😉

@MahabubMunna wrote:

star fish in my handstar fish in my hand

Level 9

Level 10

@OSAMA i share with you a secret . don't share with any one 2011 to till now i don't buy any Tshirt all are from google or from google event . maybe buy 3-4 only hahah 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Thank you very much for the guide, @GillianC!

I wish you will always have sweet dreams and new write up ideas will pop up in the dreams!

Level 8

Level 8

Level 8

actually swan born nudist beach ooowch in Perth or Scarborough beach oh oh Hillary's Boat Harbour night club next water   

Connect Moderator

Just make sure you can actually swim before you tackle one of our beaches @OSAMA - when you go to a beach, if it is safe for swimming then you will see two red and yellow flags. This designates the area protected by life savers and is the safest place to have a swim. Many of the beaches along the east coast have very strong rips because the ocean currents along coastal Australia are fierce and cause rips in near the beach that can take even an experienced swimmer by surprise.

Regards

Paul

Level 8

Thanks for sharing your experiences of these beaches, @GillianC.. I will sure use this as a guide book on visiting Northern beaches when I visit Sydney.. This is indeed a book of valuable information of Sydney's Northern Beach.. 😊😊

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Hehe I will stay at Beach Tanning

And you must be beside me to let me  feel more safe @PaulPavlinovich 😁😁😁🤗🤗

Or I will go and swim with 🦈🦈 🦈 sharks

As @GillianC learn us on the previous Post 😁😊😁

Or the Sea will take me to @MahabubMunna Cox longest Beach

And this is will be the surprise for me ☺️

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Just make sure you can actually swim before you tackle one of our beaches @OSAMA - when you go to a beach, if it is safe for swimming then you will see two red and yellow flags. This designates the area protected by life savers and is the safest place to have a swim. Many of the beaches along the east coast have very strong rips because the ocean currents along coastal Australia are fierce and cause rips in near the beach that can take even an experienced swimmer by surprise.

Regards

Paul