RivXuxin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

6th ANNUAL RIVERSIDE TAMALE FESTIVAL

Hey Everyone!

This weekend don't miss out on the 6th Annual Riverside Tamale Festival!

Click here to go to the Official Riverside Tamale Festival Page to find Festival Admission Price, En...

There will be tons of food, music, people, and fun. Come over and see what Riverside has to offer. Hint, you'll be amazed at how much history, architecture, and energy there is on any given weekend in Downtown Riverside.

I have created a Tamale Festival Guide to provide ideas on how to make the most of your day.

Link to the Riverside Tamale Festival Guide

Every year this festival is held at White park....Established in 1883 with private donations of land and labor, this park formerly reflected the Victorian philosophy of eclectic and exotic landscaping in public outdoor spaces. Named for Albert W. White, a city trustee and private citizen, the park was deeded to the city in 1889.

White Park EntranceWhite Park EntranceSpring BloomSpring BloomCactus BloomsCactus BloomsCactus GardenCactus GardenPark ViewPark ViewLavender Garden in the Foreground, Gazebo in the BackgroundLavender Garden in the Foreground, Gazebo in the BackgroundApril BloomsApril BloomsJapanese GardenJapanese Garden

White Park, Chestnut Street, Riverside, CA, USA
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 6th ANNUAL RIVERSIDE TAMALE FESTIVAL

hi @RivXuxin this is so cool! I love your photos! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

@RivXuxin Nice photos...

Level 8

Hello @NunungAfuah!

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words. Nothing gets me more excited than when our city has an event and we have locals and tourists come to visit. It's a perfect opportunity to put some meaningful and helpful information out there to help our guests so they can enjoy and have fun in our city like us locals do 🙂

Level 8

Good Day @AnuradhaP!

I appreciate your feedback. Nothing beats getting encouragement from fellow Local Guides, really reinforces my desire to take more photos and share. Thanks!