Amiran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

48 Hours in Tehran, Iran with this map

Tehran is the capital of Iran the country of Persian empire. It's nearly a new city rather than other big cities in Iran like Mashhad, Isfahan, Shiraz, Tabriz, Yazd, Kerman and others. Because of this and being capital, here you can see the modern face of Iranian life more than other places in Iran. On the other hand you can also enjoy from many buildings with amazing architecture belongs to great arts of the Qajar and Pahlavi ages.

Tehran's north view, Photo: NinaraTehran's north view, Photo: NinaraIranian people are very hospitable and you'll enjoy to communicate with them. You should pass the traditional markets and modern malls, Eat Persian foods and drink Persian tea and yogurt in Iran. There are also lots of museums and tourism locations you can visit and enjoy. You can also rest in cafes for a while and listen to Persian traditional music or modern signs and read a book. Visit more photos by Ninara of Tehran here.

So I collected a list of must-see places and best food and drinks locations of Tehran and you can spend your time based on this map to visit some best places of them.

This map prepared based on the information from local guides and tourists. Hope it helps you for better planning your trip to Tehran.

If you want the direct link to the map, click here: goo.gl/ZyfZzt. If you click on the star icon, this will save the map to "Your Places" and you'll be able to access the map whenever you want.

And if you know Tehran or heard about it, please tell us in the comments your favorite locations, if not listed on the map, so that we can improve it.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
7 comments
Level 10

Re: 48 Hours in Tehran, Iran with this map

Hi @Corrie, Excuse me. Can you please embed the my map into the post? 

Former Google Contributor

@Amiran Already did it the other day.

Level 10

Many thanks @Corrie for your attention

Level 8

Thanks Amir

There is a chance I may visit Tehran in a few months so this is really handy.

Great work!

Level 10

Hi @Cooker3, Thank you so much. Nice to hear from you. Hope you come to Iran and we have this chance to meet you.

Level 6

I will be in Teheran in the last days of october, i will save your guide on my smartphone for offline reading

Hi

Level 10

Hi @Danielino, Nice to hear it. We'll be glad to help you in your trip. Keep in touch here, Google+ and specially Instagram of Iran Local Guides and we'll prepare more guides there.