LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

48 Hours in Santiago (Chile) with a custom My Map

This city My Maps series is proving to be really popular! You loved the NairobiMontreal and Boston My Maps that we posted so far and we have some more maps for you to enjoy. So now's the turn for Santiago, Chile's capital city.

MyMaps_santiago.png

So, as with the other maps, with this one you'll be able to enjoy 48 hours (or more!) in the city: restaurants, cafes and bakeries, nightlife, accommodation, tourists spots, arts and culture and shopping. You can access the map via this link: https://goo.gl/E7S6nJ although you have it embedded here:

And as usual, if you are traveling to Santiago, you can add this map to "Your Places" in your Google Maps app by clicking on the star icon. Then you'll be able to access the map whenever you want. As we always say, if you know Santiago because you've traveled there, you live there or you know some other Local Guide who does, please tag them. That way we will be able to add even more awesome places to the map and make it even better. Happy exploring!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Santiago, Chile
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 48 Hours in Santiago (Chile) with a custom My Map

@LuisRG, está muy bueno el mapa, yo le agregaría tres o cuatro lugares más que son interesantes de visitar cuando estás en Santiago de Chile, que son "Patio BellaVista", que es un patio de comida bares y lugares para comprar cosas, la "la casa de Neruda", el escritor chileno, es una casa muy linda extraña pero con un cacho de historia impresionante. Y el "Sky Costanera", el mirador De Santiago de Chile, desde el cual puedes ver casi todo Santiago a la mañana temprano. Ahora lo reposteo en la Comunidad de Chile a este hilo.

IMG_8213.JPG

IMG_8214.JPG

IMG_8215.JPG

IMG_8217.JPG

IMG_8218.JPG

IMG_8219.JPG

IMG_8213.JPG

Level 6

Just a wonderful idea... I'm off to Santiago in October, and I'm glad to see that the hotel Luciano K is on the list!

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest in this series.

Cheers,

J.

Former Google Contributor

Gracias por las recomendaciones @FaridTDF. En cuanto tenga un rato las agrego al mapa 🙂

Please show us some pictures after your trip to Santiago, @JOtto 😉

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 7

Hola! Además está el museo interactivo mirador  y el museo aeronáutico y del espacio, sobretodo si vienen con niños. Saludos.

@LuisR wrote:

Gracias por las recomendaciones @FaridTDF. En cuanto tenga un rato las agrego al mapa 🙂

Please show us some pictures after your trip to Santiago, @JOtto 😉

Level 7

Hola, me permito hacer una corrección, el nombre correcto es "Patio Bellavista" y no "Pueblo Bella Vista".

"Patio Bellavista es un lugar de encuentro donde convergen la gastronomía, la cultura, el arte, el diseño, el vestuario  y la artesanía, en un ambiente seguro, entretenido y a precios muy atractivos.

La oferta gastronómica de Patio Bellavista

@FaridM wrote:

@LuisRG, está muy bueno el mapa, yo le agregaría tres o cuatro lugares más que son interesantes de visitar cuando estás en Santiago de Chile, que son "Pueblo Bella Vista", que es un patio de comida bares y lugares para comprar cosas, la "la casa de Neruda", el escritor chileno, es una casa muy linda extraña pero con un cacho de historia impresionante. Y el "Sky Costanera", el mirador De Santiago de Chile, desde el cual puedes ver casi todo Santiago a la mañana temprano. Ahora lo reposteo en la Comunidad de Chile a este hilo.

IMG_8213.JPG

IMG_8214.JPG

IMG_8215.JPG

IMG_8217.JPG

IMG_8218.JPG

IMG_8219.JPG

IMG_8213.JPG

incluye cafeterías, heladerías, pubs y restaurantes de los más variados estilos gastronómicos, como comida chilena, mediterránea, peruana, francesa, italiana, española, japonesa, thai e irlandesa, entre otras.

Entre las tiendas figuran joyerías, tiendas de artesanía fina, de productos naturales, de vestuario, moda, diseño y accesorios, además de una librería, una tabaquería y una casa de cambio.

Patio Bellavista también ofrece en sus plazas y restaurantes un espacio para la actividad cultural, donde es habitual ver a artistas nacionales y extranjeros con música en vivo, danza, pintura, escultura, fotografía, escultura, teatro y literatura, entre otros".

Level 8

Awesome map!

I made my own map like this last time I was in Santiago. I'm gonna put some order into it and post it soon 😃

Connect Moderator

Muchas gracias @Jorge, por la corrección, disculpen.☺️