LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

48 Hours in Montreal with a custom map

After the great response of the 48 Hours My Map for Nairobi, Kenya, I want to show you another map we've prepared. In this case, we are talking about the beautiful city of Montreal, in the province of Quebec (Canada).

MyMaps_montreal-05.png

As with the other map, you'll find here the top-rated must-see places recommended by Local Guides, to enjoy 48 hours (or more!) in the city: restaurants, cafes and bakeries, nightlife, accommodation, tourists spots, arts and culture and shopping. You can access the map via this link: https://goo.gl/M8juMh. To add this map to "Your Places" in your Google Maps app, simply click on the star icon and then you'll be able to access the map whenever you want.

So please, if you know Montreal, if you live there, or know some other Local Guide who does, please tag them. We added several new places to the Nairobi map thanks to the feedback from Local Guides here on Connect. Enjoy the map!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Montreal, QC, Canada
13 comments
Googler

Re: 48 Hours in Montreal with another beautiful map

@Benoit Check it out! What do you think? 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Connect Moderator

Re: 48 Hours in Montreal with a custom map

@LuisRG do you want people to make suggests for their own cities?

Level 9

@LuisRG this is nice. Thanks for sharing

Level 7

Wow ! This is amazing!! I will share the link into the community and ask all Montreal Local Guides to participate!

Great idea @LuisRG! 🙂

Level 7

@LuisRG How did you embed the map ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LuisRG @Corrie Please share how to use iframe tag in LGC., thanks.
Level 1

sais bien

@LuisR wrote:

After the great response of the 48 Hours My Map for Nairobi, Kenya, I want to show you another map we've prepared. In this case, we are talking about the beautiful city of Montreal, in the province of Quebec (Canada).

MyMaps_montreal-05.png

As with the other map, you'll find here the top-rated must-see places recommended by Local Guides, to enjoy 48 hours (or more!) in the city: restaurants, cafes and bakeries, nightlife, accommodation, tourists spots, arts and culture and shopping. You can access the map via this link: https://goo.gl/M8juMh. To add this map to "Your Places" in your Google Maps app, simply click on the star icon and then you'll be able to access the map whenever you want.

So please, if you know Montreal, if you live there, or know some other Local Guide who does, please tag them. We added several new places to the Nairobi map thanks to the feedback from Local Guides here on Connect. Enjoy the map!

Level 1

super bien parlez